Connecticut Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jda_14

Reaction score
They haven’t been released yet. From what I can tell of the recent historic data, when the first states release later in the day, CT tends to be day 2 (although they were day 1 last April!) 

In the past they’ve updated the website saying the results will be forthcoming within a day or two, but based on meeting minutes it seems like that site isn’t updated as frequently anymore. 

https://portal.ct.gov/DCP/License-Services-Division/All-License-Applications/Professional-Engineers-and-Land-Surveyors-Licensing

CT results will be released tomorrow - From the CT portal link above:

NEW!! 

April 2019 PE Exam Results

The April PE exam results will be released by May 15, 2019.

Candidates who have passed the exam and have met all Connecticut requirements will receive an email from [email protected] within the next two (2) weeks on how to obtain their initial license.

For candidates who failed the April 2019 Principles & Practice of Engineering exam, you may register with NCEES beginning June 17, 2019.

Register online with NCEES at www.ncees.org  no later than September 3, 2019 (3:00 pm EST) for the October 2019 exam.

Please check the NCEES website regarding all exam information.

Last fall they posted a similar message (results will be released by the next day) and people got results in the next hour. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Last fall looks like they posted a similar message (results will be released by the next day) and people got results in the next hour. 
lol, I feel like you are just pulling my legs but I will keep on F5-ing!

Has anyone gotten their email? It says within 2 weeks, but I have gotten nothing.

Back