Those who failed Power, April 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyceeFruit PE

Woodchipped Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Here's the thread for those who failed to post their score (or PM to me if you'd rather not say publicly) so we can may figure out a cutscore and make data finding easier.

48/80

Induction/Synchronous machines was my absolute worst section. 

Here's the thread for those who failed to post their score (or PM to me if you'd rather not say publicly) so we can may figure out a cutscore and make data finding easier.

48/80

Did you get your score? or another trick to get people's score? 

Last edited by a moderator:

48/80

Sorry to hear that. You will pass next time.

7th time is the charm right? Fucking kill me, I'm over this test. I don't even want the license. It's basically a requirement for me to get promoted at work. 
Keep at it; I had the same score last October and felt deflated after I received my results. You'll get it eventually!

Good luck to you.

NOT THE FUCKING DAY DUDE. 
That is why, One should never fucking joke and neither we should fucking encourage folks to joke on this issue;  now, even if someone speaks the truth, the first thing you do is doubt everything anyone does. 

That is why, One should never fucking joke and neither we should fucking encourage folks to joke on this issue, now even if someone speaks the truth, the first thing you do is doubt everything anyone does. 
No one here needs to hear a lecture, grandpa.

there is a fine line between trolling, and being a piece of ....

trolling on on the day of is a big no no. Any other time before that it is okay.

trolling on on the day of is a big no no. Any other time before that it is okay.
NO NO and YES YES, when what  who decides Grand pa?   Never a dearth of brainy people. 

NO NO and YES YES, when what  who decides Grand pa?   Never a dearth of brainy people. 
Judging from your posts you must be like 70 years old. 

You just don’t understand how the internet works old man.

Back