April 2019 Results Map - Page 13 - APR 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

April 2019 Results Map

Where are people looking too see for NJ? I see there's partial results on the map on CTS. Can someone link the website?

We just gave NCEES the okay to release Florida results. So keep an eye out. Congrats to the 250 who passed the April exam! 

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

Edited by FBPE Rep
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, keepinitCIVIL said:

Where are people looking too see for NJ? I see there's partial results on the map on CTS. Can someone link the website?

Goto new jersey license login, then look under the checklist. I'd like some independent confirmation...

1 minute ago, civilMC said:

Which states are PCS besides MA?

New Jersey, maybe. I don't recall if RI is too.

4 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Goto new jersey license login, then look under the checklist. I'd like some independent confirmation...

Still says pending under license and unchecked next to passed pe exam. Hopefully I passed but I'm feeling less confident now.

6 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I am a retaker.

Google "new jersey license login" - login then go to your checklist. About 30 mins ago when I was checking it had "Passed PE exam" - complete, with today's date. Nothing on NCEES website yet.

Edited by Rutgers2014
  • Thanks 1

ARGH! Stupid Minnesota! screw the vikings, screw every single one of the lakes, and screw Jesse Ventura!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

@8-10 Weeks Later You win the best username contest.

Thanks! Now if I failed, I at least have internet username props to comfort me... in some sick way, this brings me peace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, FBPE Rep said:

We just gave NCEES the okay to release Florida results. So keep an eye out. Congrats to the 250 who passed the April exam! 

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

5/14/19 1:40 PM EST

Florida PE PASS !!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Props to EET AM & PM

Pass.png

Edited by FLPE
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, keepinitCIVIL said:

Still says pending under license and unchecked next to passed pe exam. Hopefully I passed but I'm feeling less confident now.

I'm in the same boat. Felt pretty good about it but this isn't a good sign. Maybe they are updating each person one by one?

Just now, JPLNJ said:

I'm in the same boat. Felt pretty good about it but this isn't a good sign. Maybe they are updating each person one by one?

That's what I keep telling myself. We'll just have to wait and see. 

JUSTIN!! You're killing me smalls!  This email gave me a hernia, as I don't have my results yet, and am anxiously awaiting an email titled "April 2019 PE Exam":

image.png.93c836de9d79f2d6ae8b4568e4670780.png

If I didn't love you so much for the incredible help you given me for this test... I would be so angry.

Edited by 8-10 Weeks Later
  • Haha 2
  • fudgey 1

4 minutes ago, 8-10 Weeks Later said:

JUSTIN!! You're killing me smalls!  This email gave me a hernia, as I don't have my results yet, and am anxiously awaiting an email titled "April 2019 PE Exam":

image.png.93c836de9d79f2d6ae8b4568e4670780.png

If I didn't love you so much for the incredible help you given me for this test... I would be so angry.

The email title will be: NCEES Notification of Result Release

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Str. Entrepreneur said:

The email title will be: NCEES Notification of Result Release

Ahh. Thank you... please don't tell Justin.

Just now, 8-10 Weeks Later said:

Ahh. Thank you... please don't tell Justin.

Too late...

• Like 1