April 2019 Mechanical MDM results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tres Amigos

Reaction score
Discipline Specific Thread!

Please list your state and your raw score. The more info we receive per state, the more accurate that state's cut score will be.

As always, Texas PE takers please list your raw score and your TBPE score as this will help in determining the cut score tremendously.

Thanks 

Failed with a 44 raw score. TBPE says my adjusted score is a 66.

Raw score: 50 (40 out of 80 correct)

TPBE: 63 
Keep your heads up, you will be get it next time, and in the mean time you will become alot more solid as an engineer through the extra studying that the first time passers will probably not get :)

Keep your heads up, you will be get it next time, and in the mean time you will become alot more solid as an engineer through the extra studying that the first time passers will probably not get :)
true, I appreciate the perspective  :)  

Passed in Arkansas, so no score provided. This was my 2nd attempt (October 2018 was my 1st attempt). 

I 2nd Tres Amigos advice. Studying the 2nd time really allowed me to hone my skill set and better understand the material. Keep at it and I know you guys will pass. 

Back