why?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User1

Reaction score
is everyone making a thread before results come out? are you trolling yourselves? does this always happen? lol. 

meaning: *Insert state here* RESULTS

like, they're not in yet so why you makin people go cray and looking all up in your junk

is everyone making a thread before results come out? are you trolling yourselves? does this always happen? lol. 
First time for everything.

This group started out so calm too. They've already caused NCEES to shut down their live chat a few times. I wonder what happened?

I started the results thread for NC and now that I'm scrolling through the APRIL 2019 subforum I'm seeing that it didn't make much sense. It just looks a mess!!!! 

It was something that someone posted in the 'welcome to the suck' thread that made me think.....let me go start the NC results thread  :dunno:

They probably assume its a two way causality. Hence starting the thread would cause the results to come out.

I mean, I don't like any of the OP's more or less than before they made the posts, I just think with how frustrating trolling can be and here they are just posting a passive troll on themselves LOL

I mean, I don't like any of the OP's more or less than before they made the posts, I just think with how frustrating trolling can be and here they are just posting a passive troll on themselves LOL
I prefer "unnecessarily prepared."

Back