Texas Results - Page 4 - APR 2019 - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Atf TX

Texas Results

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Hemi79 said:

yeah, board first @ 5 am then NCEES at 8ish am. 

Damn so if all boards are like that and I only see an NCEES email, then I can continue what I was doing... and leave that email alone. 

What did the board email say? Congratulations bla bla your license number is bla bla bla??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Matt Skillet said:

Thx man. I guess the page will change it's time? Bc I don't see anywhere to log in.

Yes, it will change.. you will have to enter your last name initials etc.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, AlexandroAldama said:

Damn so if all boards are like that and I only see an NCEES email, then I can continue what I was doing... and leave that email alone. 

What did the board email say? Congratulations bla bla your license number is bla bla bla??

I am pleased to notify you that you were licensed to practice professional engineering in Texas on 5/13/2019, by this Board. The Board congratulates you for your accomplishment. Please take this opportunity to carefully review the Texas Engineering Practice Act (Act) and the Board Rules of Practice and Procedure so that you will understand your rights, privileges, and responsibilities.

It is one of the primary obligations of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers to assure that Texas engineers are held to the highest standards of competency, integrity and honesty. Public safety depends upon that standard and consistently achieving it in our profession requires faithful and unwavering practice of honesty and integrity in all aspect of our lives, not just when we sit at our desks. Congratulations again on achieving licensure to practice as a professional engineer in Texas.

Please make sure your contact and employment information is current. The fastest way to do this is to register with our website: https://engineers.texas.gov/echo_register.php?code=9DEFAA5AAF

You are also required to provide us with a seal imprint. Seals can be purchased from commercial sources listed in the Yellow Pages of telephone books under "Seals." When you receive your seal, make an imprint of it in the space indicated on the attached "Seal Imprint and Photograph Submittal Form," sign the accompanying statement, attach a wallet size photograph, and return the form to this office via standard mail. Our mailing address is 1917 S Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78741. Alternatively you can scan this document to a PDF and send via email to sealimprint@engineers.texas.gov.

It is important to note that according to section 133.97 of the Board Rules, you have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to return the above referenced form. If you do not return your seal imprint and photograph by this deadline, you may be subject to disciplinary action and an administrative penalty of $250 (139.35(b)). Any questions regarding the return of the Seal Imprint form should be directed to Angelena Martinez at (512) 440-7723. If you have already submitted this form via email, you DO NOT NEED to mail the original form to our office.

A pocket card and certificate of licensure will be sent under separate cover. The card indicates the date on which your license will expire. You must renew your license prior to the expiration date. Approximately one month before your license is due to expire you should be notified by the Board to renew it. (However, it will be your responsibility to renew annually, regardless of whether notification is received.)

Finally, please remember to inform the Board in writing of any future change of address, change in employment, criminal conviction or disciplinary action taken against you by other state engineering boards, as it occurs.

The Board is interested in improving the application process and values your opinion. If you would like to provide feedback to the Board regarding the licensure process, please use the following form:
http://engineers.texas.gov/peappsurvey/

I welcome you to the ranks of Texas professional engineering and I look forward to serving you on licensing and practice issues in the future.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, theunitcostistoodamnhigh said:

I am pleased to notify you that you were licensed to practice professional engineering in Texas on 5/13/2019, by this Board. The Board congratulates you for your accomplishment. Please take this opportunity to carefully review the Texas Engineering Practice Act (Act) and the Board Rules of Practice and Procedure so that you will understand your rights, privileges, and responsibilities.

It is one of the primary obligations of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers to assure that Texas engineers are held to the highest standards of competency, integrity and honesty. Public safety depends upon that standard and consistently achieving it in our profession requires faithful and unwavering practice of honesty and integrity in all aspect of our lives, not just when we sit at our desks. Congratulations again on achieving licensure to practice as a professional engineer in Texas.

Please make sure your contact and employment information is current. The fastest way to do this is to register with our website: https://engineers.texas.gov/echo_register.php?code=9DEFAA5AAF

You are also required to provide us with a seal imprint. Seals can be purchased from commercial sources listed in the Yellow Pages of telephone books under "Seals." When you receive your seal, make an imprint of it in the space indicated on the attached "Seal Imprint and Photograph Submittal Form," sign the accompanying statement, attach a wallet size photograph, and return the form to this office via standard mail. Our mailing address is 1917 S Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78741. Alternatively you can scan this document to a PDF and send via email to sealimprint@engineers.texas.gov.

It is important to note that according to section 133.97 of the Board Rules, you have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to return the above referenced form. If you do not return your seal imprint and photograph by this deadline, you may be subject to disciplinary action and an administrative penalty of $250 (139.35(b)). Any questions regarding the return of the Seal Imprint form should be directed to Angelena Martinez at (512) 440-7723. If you have already submitted this form via email, you DO NOT NEED to mail the original form to our office.

A pocket card and certificate of licensure will be sent under separate cover. The card indicates the date on which your license will expire. You must renew your license prior to the expiration date. Approximately one month before your license is due to expire you should be notified by the Board to renew it. (However, it will be your responsibility to renew annually, regardless of whether notification is received.)

Finally, please remember to inform the Board in writing of any future change of address, change in employment, criminal conviction or disciplinary action taken against you by other state engineering boards, as it occurs.

The Board is interested in improving the application process and values your opinion. If you would like to provide feedback to the Board regarding the licensure process, please use the following form:
http://engineers.texas.gov/peappsurvey/

I welcome you to the ranks of Texas professional engineering and I look forward to serving you on licensing and practice issues in the future.

Oh my GOD it’s so beautiful 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, theunitcostistoodamnhigh said:

SO now, where do y'all recommend we purchase our stamps? I've heard that Office Max or Staples is the cheapest. Are you going with 2"?

Ask your company to buy it for you. They usually have a preferred vendor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good luck yall 🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passed WRE... can't believe it.

In the AM session I felt confident on about 39 and wasn't sure on 1 (structures 😡) .  The PM session I had solid answers for 25, a coin toss for 5 and completely blanked on 10.

This test really knows how to break you down, but looking back it probably made us all better engineers. One thing I will say for anyone that didn't pass this time is don't let your previous results affect how you think you'll do the next time. My last try I was around 40/80, and after failing I took as many practice tests from various vendors as I could. Here are a few sites I highly recommend:

https://www.peprepared.com/practice-exams (They sell these on amazon too for both AM and PM)

https://civilpepractice.com/

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nationale said:

Now that we've passed, are yall going to apply with NCEES record or on the TBPE website??

what is the difference? I still need to gain the work experience requirements.. so i still have some time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the NCEES record is for anyone who ever suspects they'll need to get licensed in another state. Either for work (project out of state, etc), or if you move out of Texas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theunitcostistoodamnhigh said:

SO now, where do y'all recommend we purchase our stamps? I've heard that Office Max or Staples is the cheapest. Are you going with 2"?

@theunitcostistoodamnhigh Lmao!!! Are you really budget shopping on your seal? Dont misunderstand, its cool. Just great to see how different many of us are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ashmur90 said:

Power. Got 40/80. I thought I did better than that, honestly. Just really upset.

 

6 hours ago, Hemi79 said:

Keep your head up, this is part of the process sometimes. You will get there!! 

Agreed.  Coming from a repeat taker, I assure you it will be much more rewarding when you pass the October exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Big_and_bright said:

Failed the machine design test with a 44. Does anyone know how the computer testing will work next year?

I strongly advise that you attempt the final pencil and paper administration in October.  The ME Reference Manual is all you will have at your disposal during the computer (CBT) testing, and from what I've read, it leaves much to be desired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see many people taking the Architectural discipline, so I figured I'd share that I passed!

image.png.dfd5b918170a1a2237cfe55da5f96fd2.png

 

Looking forward to seeing my score.

Edited by jbisson131
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, GordyJ said:

I strongly advise that you attempt the final pencil and paper administration in October.  The ME Reference Manual is all you will have at your disposal during the computer (CBT) testing, and from what I've read, it leaves much to be desired.

I passed the Machine Design exam with the NCEES ME Reference Manual as my main reference. There are some small mistakes but if you use it to study then you'll find them. It's a nice comprehensive reference material and save you time from preparing your own reference sheet. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MLE said:

Scores are up on TBPE. I got a 78 on WRE

78 for me as well.  We all get 78's, hooray!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...