Texas Results - Page 3 - APR 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Atf TX

Texas Results

10 minutes ago, theunitcostistoodamnhigh said:

Not yet. Probably will be updated at the end of the week. 

Ah ok....was checking the roster and saw a bunch of licenses issued yesterday.  

3 minutes ago, ashmur90 said:

This is the worst feeling ever. How am I supposed to work the rest of the day?

I'd try and get the day off and get your mind off of it. When I failed the first time driving really helped me deal with it for the day. Didn't matter where, just somewhere besides work or home.

1 minute ago, fishbone said:

I passed CIvil!!! Thanks. So I guess pass does not come with scores??? Anywhere to find the scores??

Congratulations and No it does not come with score unless you took it in Texas, then they will give you a curve score !!!

I passed, but my score isnt showing on TBPE site (says it cound not be located). I havent submitted an app yet if that matters, anyone else having the same?

Edited by Koz332
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexandroAldama said:

Congratulations and No it does not come with score unless you took it in Texas, then they will give you a curve score !!!

He says in the TX results forum.

3 minutes ago, eeMark said:

He says in the TX results forum.

Yeah I did not even know I was in the Texas result forum when I wrote it, however the question is good for every forum. You do not have the NCEES score over /80 you just get the Texas curve score. 

Thank You.

44 minutes ago, ashmur90 said:

Power. Got 40/80. I thought I did better than that, honestly. Just really upset.

Keep your head up, this is part of the process sometimes. You will get there!! 

I passed, got email from board at 5 am, Result posted on NCEES around 8:13 and TBPE has not posted grades. I have all my paper work in order, so my license # is issued. So very happy!!! 

• Like 2

Congrats to those who pass this time and wishing others best of luck in next attempt

image.thumb.png.b479da6af26385c4d15cd61a832f0241.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ashmur90 said:

This is the worst feeling ever. How am I supposed to work the rest of the day?

Well you're not alone. I am not sure if I want to try for October or April. Not even sure how to approach it this time...

7 minutes ago, coolbeans said:

Well you're not alone. I am not sure if I want to try for October or April. Not even sure how to approach it this time...

@ashmur90 I agree, it was the worst feeling.  I sent my hubs a text telling him I didn't pass, then he called me, but I couldn't get words out so I just cried at him on the phone. 

Just get back on the dang horse.  I know lots of great engineers who took this beast many times.  Finally seeing that green pass was worth it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coolbeans said:

@ashmur90, @coolbeans

Its hard. Very difficult. I've been there, and several times. You keep your head up, because you worked for it, and failing isn't anything like not trying. Take this experience, its going internalize and take you to a better place. You're going to get it. Best of Luck! and hope to see you next time with good news! 

Edited by Hemi79
  • Like 3

Passed Civil Transportation. Saw email when I woke up... Texas board sent my license number to be at 5:01 am CT, and then NCEES email at 7:19 am CT

Waiting for the grades. Soooo curious! 

• Like 3

Passed the MDM exam. Thanks for all the help guys, I wouldn't have passed without all the help and resources on this forum. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Big_and_bright said:

Failed the machine design test with a 44. Does anyone know how the computer testing will work next year?

Sorry to hear that. We are all one family here, good luck for next time. The victory will be more glorious!!!

1 hour ago, Hemi79 said:

I passed, got email from board at 5 am, Result posted on NCEES around 8:13 and TBPE has not posted grades. I have all my paper work in order, so my license # is issued. So very happy!!! 

Did you receive both emails (NCEES & the BOARD) at the same time? or one then an hour later another one?

9 minutes ago, AlexandroAldama said:

Did you receive both emails (NCEES & the BOARD) at the same time? or one then an hour later another one?

yeah, board first @ 5 am then NCEES at 8ish am. 

2 hours ago, ashmur90 said:

Power. Got 40/80. I thought I did better than that, honestly. Just really upset.

I didn't pass either on the power.  Got a 45/80.