Georgia Results - APR 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
chaserB_PE

Georgia Results

@Road Guy told us to go (be) crazy so I'll get it started for GA.

SOS has added a good bit of licenses via Comity over the passed couple days. Maybe they are getting ready to release everything today? If you want to be crazy like me and search the SOS to see if they are adding licenses before NCEES releases, use this in your license # search: PE044 — then sort by License number a couple times. http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/Search.aspx

You can always search by your last name too, but going through all the boxes cost valuable time :) 

In October, they released to SOS I think 6 days before NCEES did. Good luck. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm for me

26 minutes ago, chaserB said:

@Road Guy told us to go (be) crazy so I'll get it started for GA.

SOS has added a good bit of licenses via Comity over the passed couple days. Maybe they are getting ready to release everything today? If you want to be crazy like me and search the SOS to see if they are adding licenses before NCEES releases, use this in your license # search: PE044 — then sort by License number a couple times. http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/Search.aspx

You can always search by your last name too, but going through all the boxes cost valuable time :) 

In October, they released to SOS I think 6 days before NCEES did. Good luck. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm for me

Good luck!

11 hours ago, chaserB said:

He said to go crazy, not be stupid ;) No state starts adding names before the initial NCEES release.

Georgia was the last to release last session. They slowly added a few names to the license lookup database on the initial day of release (for most of the country), but most names weren't added until the day they authorized NCEES to release the results.

14 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

He said to go crazy, not be stupid ;) No state starts adding names before the initial NCEES release.

Georgia was the last to release last session. They slowly added a few names to the license lookup database on the initial day of release (for most of the country), but most names weren't added until the day they authorized NCEES to release the results.

I was there. I remember. https://images.app.goo.gl/HPcjFPbDAL914zmh8

13 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

new avatar?

The default ‘C’ wasn’t cutting it anymore. 

fair enough. I missed the connection at first.

9 minutes ago, chaserB said:

The default ‘C’ wasn’t cutting it anymore. 

You've inspired me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ATL_trafficENGINEER said:

Results are out!

PE results fake hahahaha.png

At least match the fonts friend.

• Haha 3

The next board meeting in GA is tomorrow @ 9:30 am, then break for the summer. My guess is they will approve the results of the test then start uploading results into their system. Hopefully will know in the next day or two!

image.png.a0b6fafaa675ece79731dbb6a04f3697.png

• Thanks 1

I'm not optimistic it will be today.  I have checked the engineering license search and they have only added one license by comity today.  In the fall they added all of the licenses before releasing the results to everyone that took it.

Edited by Atl_transportation

5 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

In the fall they added all of the licenses before releasing the results to everyone that took it.

But I don't recall them doing it that way before. I thought they just had ncees send an email prior to that.

2 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

But I don't recall them doing it that way before. I thought they just had ncees send an email prior to that.

They started releasing names 2 days before, I believe.

I got my my NCEES email on 12/11 @ 2:37PM.

They uploaded names on the S.O.S. website on 12/6-12/7 ish

17 hours ago, chaserB said:

They started releasing names 2 days before, I believe.

I got my my NCEES email on 12/11 @ 2:37PM.

They uploaded names on the S.O.S. website on 12/6-12/7 ish

Correct.  This could also just have been a coincidence and not a directive from the board to have the license's all issued or partly issued before releasing the results.  I guess i could have mis-spoken by saying they issued all the licenses on GA website before releasing the email, because once I knew I did not pass I stopped checking the Ga website.

So does GA have to validate results before they send an email?  Did anyone find out via NCEES in the past?  I'm surprised they're this late in the pack. 

28 minutes ago, AnxiousCE said:

So does GA have to validate results before they send an email?  Did anyone find out via NCEES in the past?  I'm surprised they're this late in the pack. 

In October there was a backdoor way to see you passed on GA website (see first post in the chain).  I just checked and no new licenses have been added at this point.  So it is undetermined if this will be available again in April. 

I have a friend who failed last April.  He was notified the same day the board had a meeting, looking back at October 2018, the results were released the same day that board meeting took place.  I followed that trend back to 2015, but it seems it's only been a trend in recent cycles.  April 2018 released at 3:30ish, October 2018 released at 2:30ish. 

That feels like a coincidence. Georgia was partial releasing via licence lookup in December before the official release.

1 minute ago, RBHeadge PE said:

That feels like a coincidence. Georgia was partial releasing via licence lookup in December before the official release.

It could very well be, but I sure hope it holds true, that would put release sometime this afternoon... Instead of 6 days late as it was in October. 

Usually in Georgia they release one at a time as they updated it on the website. They haven't done anything yet. They are on the verge of becoming the laughing stock of engineering and being the last one to post. PA has even posted!

If you review the recorded minutes for the board meetings you can see that they review each PE and list every number for that meeting.

in the past, the years that GA has been a day one release they had the meeting before the release date. The other times including the 6 day lag the meeting happened the day of the release. Very likely the results will come out this afternoon from NCEES. Most meetings in the past have ended at 12 or 1.