April 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orca2552_PE

Reaction score
Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! 

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Monday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 18, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 18,2019 @3:42PM (Monday)

March 2019 Test Results: Seismic: April 15 ,2019 @ 11:45 AM (Monday)
                                              Surveying: April 15 ,2019 @2:30 PM (Monday)

April 2019 Test Results: Seismic: May 13th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM (Monday)
                                            Surveying: May 13th 2019 @ 11:30 AM (Monday)

Times results were released (PST time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting with you for survey and seismic.  Good luck!  Nice that the month started mid week, hoping for the 13th so I know if I have to reserve vacation to study again...

We might get a early results like mid next week. Just because if you look it has come pretty late recently we might be due for results sooner

I'm waiting on results of both exams.  Fingers crossed.  The waiting it tough.

I'm not banking on early results.  Guessing between the 13th and 15th.

The earlier the better. At least the results won't sneak up on me this time because I'm waiting for surveying only. It's a set pattern now wherein they release seismic in the morning and surveying in the evening. Unless they decide to change things around this time. 

Definitely found it trickier than the surveying.  Both were hard, but seismic felt like the questions were intentionally vague and confusing at times.

Yeah this was my 3rd attempt.... even ao after eet and hiner problems still was a lot more confusing than previous times. I know I was prepared. Just have to hope for the best. How many were you confident? Educate guesses? @cajone5

I don't know if everyone gets the same feeling about Surveying as  I do; but for me, it seems like the material is not entirely bad... most of the problems are understandable. But the timing just SUCKS BIG TIME... 

This was my 3rd attempt, and still i wasn't able to finish all 55 questions on time... i guessed on 10... 

I did a lot of prac problems, but still... the exams seems so time constrained. 

In all licensing exams (PE, SE, state exams, etc.) I think the most challenging aspect for test takers is time limits.  It's easy to get sucked into a problem that you know you should be able to answer and burn 10-20 minutes or more and put yourself way behind.  Do this once, you could recover, two or more times and you may end up blindly guessing on many as a result.  This is something I always note when folks ask me about my exam experience and test taking advice.  

To answer your question @ThePEmaster, as best I can recall I was able to obtain an answer to nearly all of the questions on both exams.  I think there were 2-3 flagged questions at the end of each exam that received a bit of an educated guess as my calcs didn't produce one of the available answers.  That said, these exams, much like the PE and SE exams, seem to provide wrong choices that can be produced by a wrong assumption (e.g. using S1 instead of Ss or something similar) so calculating on of the choices precisely doesn't mean it's the right choice.  Thus, ruining any feeling of comfort I have from being able to complete the bulk of the problems.

So, at this point, I'm trying not to think too much about the exams... though that also means that if I have to retake them, there will be a lot of re-learning and refreshing to get back up to speed by the time I can sit for the test again...

@structural2552 , my fingers are certainly crossed for (positive) results early next week.  I'm sure it's been covered somewhere but I'm somewhat curious why a computer based test doesn't provide instant pass/fail results.  I get some of the analytics taking additional review before released, but the wait just feels cruel on these exams.  Such is life.

@structural2552 , my fingers are certainly crossed for (positive) results early next week.  I'm sure it's been covered somewhere but I'm somewhat curious why a computer based test doesn't provide instant pass/fail results.  I get some of the analytics taking additional review before released, but the wait just feels cruel on these exams.  Such is life.
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. There's a board meeting scheduled for May 13th. Exams/Results is not on their agenda. I just hope preparation for this meeting isn't reason enough to delay our results. 

Back