The Breakfast Thread - Page 15 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Supe

The Breakfast Thread

Recommended Posts

Frittata,  black coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blueberry RX bar and a couple handfuls of smokehouse almonds. Black coffee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black tea + grape tomato medley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Master slacker said:

Two fried eggs on toast, tangelo (whatever TF that is), coffee

Cross between a tangerine and a pomelo, which is basically a huge-ass green grapefruit.  They're really good.  I need to buy them again, because the oranges around here all taste like shit and have skin thicker than my calluses.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Supe said:

Cross between a tangerine and a pomelo, which is basically a huge-ass green grapefruit.  They're really good.  I need to buy them again, because the oranges around here all taste like shit and have skin thicker than my calluses.  

I haaaatttteeee it when oranges have super thick skin. It's so annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leggo PE said:

I haaaatttteeee it when oranges have super thick skin. It's so annoying.

And I'm talking the membrane, not the actual peel.  I've been trying to find good ones in the area, and even the "organic" ones suck ass.  I need to check Sprouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit.  Black coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plain bagel w/jalapeno cream cheese (5:00), extra crispy bacon, black coffee (7:30)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A single apple.

I ate meat two days in a row (fried chicken on Sunday and then Culver's double butterburger last night) and my body is...not happy.  I didn't think I had cut meat so much out of my diet, mostly because I'm lazy and don't feel like cooking it, but my body is def being like "you did us wrong!"-this morning.  Oooooof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I want fried chicken and a "butterburger" for breakfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fried chicken is hopefully going to be dinner tonight (reheated, but it tasted amazing when first made so I'm sure it'll taste great reheated).  ButterBurger = something I didn't realize I needed in my life until last night when I had it.  It's a seared burger (like a smash patty?) on a buttered/toasted bun?  The burger had the crispy edged and the bun was soooo good.  I didn't need to get involved with a new fast food chain, but, not going to lie, Culver's was amazing and their custard was sooooo good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayKay PE said:

Fried chicken is hopefully going to be dinner tonight (reheated, but it tasted amazing when first made so I'm sure it'll taste great reheated).  ButterBurger = something I didn't realize I needed in my life until last night when I had it.  It's a seared burger (like a smash patty?) on a buttered/toasted bun?  The burger had the crispy edged and the bun was soooo good.  I didn't need to get involved with a new fast food chain, but, not going to lie, Culver's was amazing and their custard was sooooo good.

 

Culver's is one of the (few) good things to come out of Wisconsin.  That plus Menards and Blain's Farm & Fleet.  And cheese.  But definitely not the Packers.

 

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mudpuppy said:

 

Culver's is one of the (few) good things to come out of Wisconsin.  That plus Menards and Blain's Farm & Fleet.  And cheese.  But definitely not the Packers.

 

Wait.  We have Menards near me as well.  Now I feel like I need to check them out, even though I have no home improvement needs.  Cheese is always good.  As for the Packers, sorry, I don't follow soccer.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a Culver's about 15 minutes from the house.  Need to try it.  

I wish we had Menard's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scrambled egg w/ cheese, red onion, turkey and chives. Black covfefe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Menards is nice (LOTS of random cheap stuff), but their wood sucks.

I typically buy lumber at Home Desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turkey sausage, egg, and cheese wrap with hot banana peppers.  Black coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

coffee with almond milk, cheddar scone. And then fig bars since I was hungry & cold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bacon, black coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sauteed spinach, 6 egg whites, one campari tomato, thrown onto two slices of Ezekiel bread with Frank's Red Hot liberally applied. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apple + tea + oatmeal cookie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...