NFL season 2019 - Page 4 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Exengineer

NFL season 2019

8 hours ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Man, I love my team, but...I’m really embarrassed to be a Broncos fan today. This kind of game against last year’s worst defense? C’mon.

Image result for flacco memes

• Haha 1

Maybe there is a reason that dude never got a head coaching job in the last 80 years?

Also remember last year when Gruden was the “old man” lols....

20 hours ago, Road Guy said:

I know Brown had good stats but lets face it the Steelers haven't been competitive in a while, other than that first year they had Bell - (I know my team sucks as well) but I don't know how much a cancer like that will help the pats, maybe he will turn Randy Moss like and have one good season for them. 

That’s our hope.

Man. The Seahawks put together what has to have been the ugliest win in team history.

Just now, Audi driver, P.E. said:

Man. The Seahawks put together what has to have been the ugliest win in team history.

Yep. And against the bengals. Doesn’t really give one any peace of mind...

I just need the bears to look somewhat competent on offense this week. No offense to the Broncos fans on here, but if we lose to a Joe Flacco lead team... we are in trouble!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chart94 said:

I just need the bears to look somewhat competent on offense this week. No offense to the Broncos fans on here, but if we lose to a Joe Flacco lead team... we are in trouble!!

You’re not wrong.

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 2:13 AM, Exengineer said:

Appears New England is on the way to another Super Bowl after dismantling the Steelers and having the best receiver in the league join their roster.  They will probably pick up Melvin Gordon in free agency next year and will also somehow be able to draft the next can't-miss QB after this season.  You can count on the Pats being in every Super Bowl and winning most of them through 2029 in the noncompetitive NFL.  No one else stands a chance.

Fuck that. The Saints would have slaughtered the Pats in the Super Bowl last year if we weren't cheated. (Yeah, still salty)

Edited by jean15paul
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can someone please explain to me how these freaking refs are allowed to keep screwing over the saints?

Or is this just more karma for Bountygate?

• Thanks 1

Lol, no. The Rams fumbled, the saints D brought it back to the opposite end zone, but the refs called the play dead after the fumble. Should have absolutely been a touchdown.

Certainly sucks that Brees is out, tho

24 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Lol, no. The Rams fumbled, the saints D brought it back to the opposite end zone, but the refs called the play dead after the fumble. Should have absolutely been a touchdown.

Certainly sucks that Brees is out, tho

Teddy Bridgewater is good.  He has an excellent arm, he can throw on the run, and his first inclination is to throw (i.e., he isn't a QB that's always looking to run).  He was awesome at Louisville with a shitty O-line, and he did really well for the Vikings prior to his leg injury.

49 minutes ago, wilheldp_PE said:

Teddy Bridgewater is good.  He has an excellent arm, he can throw on the run, and his first inclination is to throw (i.e., he isn't a QB that's always looking to run).  He was awesome at Louisville with a shitty O-line, and he did really well for the Vikings prior to his leg injury.

100% agree; couldn’t have been a better sub.

I’m more upset with the Refs.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:35 AM, MA_PE said:

That’s our hope.

Starting to look that way.  

On 9/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, chart94 said:

But at least you know that you have a field goal kicker this year!

13 hours ago, Road Guy said:

Did the refs hurt brees hand? I didn’t see the play?

Yes! The two line judges held Brees down, while Aaron Donald repeatedly stomped on his throwing hand. Goodell has since had the tapes destroyed so they could be subject to discovery.

8 hours ago, Road Guy said:

I fully was expecting the falcons to blow that game-

The eagles weren't going to let that happen.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ranger1316 said:

Live look at the Dolphins season...

Image result for dolphins south park

They haven't even played Gardner Minshew yet, tho.

How bout them Niners though?

K, they've played two easy teams so far but hey, I'm happy to see them score!

8 hours ago, Road Guy said:

Browns are totally balling against the J E T S 6th string QB!

But hey, at least the Jets have solved their kicker woes for a week!

I always liked Trever Siemien - not the most talented qb but the dude had some heart and took some big hits while At Denver -

• Like 1