NFL season 2019 - Page 2 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Exengineer

NFL season 2019

I haven’t decided yet if i’m excited that my Broncos drafted Drew Lock or not.

1 hour ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

I haven’t decided yet if i’m excited that my Broncos drafted Drew Lock or not.

I think it is a good pick, especially the way it shook out. We don't have to have the first round QB stigma attached to him, and he is PISSED that he fell, which should make him work that extra bit harder. Also, if he doesn't pan out, we didn't "waste" a first round pick.

• Like 1

I didn't recognize that many names from round 1- But next years drafts looks to be excellent, you have the QB's from UGA and Bama, and maybe Tua? ( cant remember where he transferred too) I think Clemson's team was pretty young last year so probably several of them looking to get paid next year too..

Tua is at Bama, you're thinking of Jalen Hurts, who transferred to Oklahoma. In addition to Tua, Hurts, and Fromm, Ehlinger from Texas might declare, as well as Justin Herbert from Oregon. Lots of QB prospects.

The biggest question about the QB position is why are so many QBs named "Drew?"  

On 4/29/2019 at 11:34 AM, FLBuff PE said:

I think it is a good pick, especially the way it shook out. We don't have to have the first round QB stigma attached to him, and he is PISSED that he fell, which should make him work that extra bit harder. Also, if he doesn't pan out, we didn't "waste" a first round pick.

Definitely this. At #10, he would have been a reach and would have all kinds of pressure to be the next great Denver QB.

I have been pleasantly surprised by my Dolphins. We didn't spend big in free agency, had a good draft and picked up a young low risk, high reward QB in Josh Rosen😎

On 4/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, Exengineer said:

So who should be the favorite to win the next Super Bowl?  The smart money is on the New England Patriots.  Not just for 2019, but for 2020, 2021, 2022......and on until Bill Belichick retires.  No matter who the QB is or any other position, the system in place is what wins and they always seem to find the people who can execute that system.  They don't need to play out the season, just give New England the NFL champion title and leave it at that.  I don't see anyone seriously challenging the Patriots this season or in the foreseeable future.   Very frustrating when there is supposed to be "competition" but that has been killed in this league.  It's a serious problem because fans start to lose interest late in the season when they know their team is out of the playoffs and the Patriots are in as always.  

CBS has answered your original question.
WHO DAT 4 life!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxlb4c1hw3K/?igshid=qzckqjoxnf85

image.png.ea06fb4e4c5fdba257bb9e67ef702417.png

• Like 1

But we don't know who from the bottom 4 on that list are going to lose another player due to a criminal charge, drug use / possession, violence against their girlfriend, etc..

2 hours ago, Road Guy said:

But we don't know who from the bottom 4 on that list are going to lose another player due to a criminal charge, drug use / possession, violence against their girlfriend, etc..

Not the Saints. We classy ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jean15paul said:

Not the Saints. We classy ;)

Except for bountygate, maybe.

• Thanks 2
  • fudgey 1

Cowboys made the playoffs last season, so expecting an 8-8 season in 19-20. 

And hell, sure someone like Zeke will continue to do dumb things and find himself another suspension. 

lol I know the Eagles won two years ago, but as a lifetime philly fan, that list just makes me chuckle. 

• Like 1

Yeah... No on the seahawks. They had a lot of lucky breaks in terms of their defense. Those guys played wayyyyy above their actual ceiling. They will come back down to earth this season imo 

On 5/21/2019 at 11:14 AM, orpheus2708 said:

lol I know the Eagles won two years ago, but as a lifetime philly fan, that list just makes me chuckle. 

It's going to take a while to get used to. I spent most of the 2017 waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, chart94 said:

Yeah... No on the seahawks. They had a lot of lucky breaks in terms of their defense. Those guys played wayyyyy above their actual ceiling. They will come back down to earth this season imo 

Russell Wilson seems like he’s starting to play his age, too. Not that their o-line has been too noteworthy, lately.

• Like 1

If the Bengals can take care of business week 1 in Seattle then we have a legit shot at going 1-15 this year.

#HopingForTheBestInCincinnati #ExpectingMoreOfTheSame

• Haha 2

Everyone should have faith until week 1?

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 8:21 AM, fyrfytr310 said:

If the Bengals can take care of business week 1 in Seattle then we have a legit shot at going 1-15 this year.

#HopingForTheBestInCincinnati #ExpectingMoreOfTheSame

h544484EC

• Haha 1

Is it almost time for that pre season BS?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

Also known as the peak of Dolphins football😩

1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

Yes it is.

I got whoever plays the broncos by 31...

• Haha 2