NFL season 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exengineer

Reaction score
So who should be the favorite to win the next Super Bowl?  The smart money is on the New England Patriots.  Not just for 2019, but for 2020, 2021, 2022......and on until Bill Belichick retires.  No matter who the QB is or any other position, the system in place is what wins and they always seem to find the people who can execute that system.  They don't need to play out the season, just give New England the NFL champion title and leave it at that.  I don't see anyone seriously challenging the Patriots this season or in the foreseeable future.   Very frustrating when there is supposed to be "competition" but that has been killed in this league.  It's a serious problem because fans start to lose interest late in the season when they know their team is out of the playoffs and the Patriots are in as always.  

So who should be the favorite to win the next Super Bowl?  The smart money is on the New England Patriots.  Not just for 2019, but for 2020, 2021, 2022......and on until Bill Belichick retires.  No matter who the QB is or any other position, the system in place is what wins and they always seem to find the people who can execute that system.  They don't need to play out the season, just give New England the NFL champion title and leave it at that.  I don't see anyone seriously challenging the Patriots this season or in the foreseeable future.   Very frustrating when there is supposed to be "competition" but that has been killed in this league.  It's a serious problem because fans start to lose interest late in the season when they know their team is out of the playoffs and the Patriots are in as always.  
fan interest really doesn't seem to dwindle around here.  What I am getting tired of is all the media attention to King Brady's off-field activities.  Who cares.

58606363_10219351618970844_5872498123711971328_n.jpg

They've gotta get passed the Pats in the AFCCG first.

It was alluded to above, but is a sad statistic they more often than not make that far every year.

It is crazy with the Draft in Town.  The Mayor's office asked business to have employees work from home and stay away from downtown.  Our office is not far from the festivities so I was at home yesterday and and again today.  Traffic is a nightmare and the Bachorlette's are pissed they can't take pedal taverns and tractor tours because of the road closures.  On top of that, the annual Marathon is tomorrow with more road closures. 

Rowdy and Drunk NFL Fans, pissed off bachorlettes, and marathon runners will make for an interesting weekend.

One could argue that the Raiders wasted their high pick. I knew it was bad when the tv announcer viscerally said "wow, really?" before his mic was cut.

One could argue that the Raiders wasted their high pick. I knew it was bad when the tv announcer viscerally said "wow, really?" before his mic was cut.
If I didn’t know any better I would say you have a bit of surprise in your tone...Obviously, Gruden needs to go if they want to make any sort of progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back