October 2019 Examinees

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AhsanTX

Reaction score
Hi, 

I am planning to take the Power PE Exam in October, 2019. Just wanted to see who else is on the same route and how you guys are preparing.

Thanks.

As @fyrfytr310 said, I'll give you my insights in a few weeks.

If you go back in this board tho, someone wrote a long post for what they did for Oct 2018, I'd read through that for ideas. And then find some more battery resources. 

Hi, 

I am planning to take the Power PE Exam in October, 2019. Just wanted to see who else is on the same route and how you guys are preparing.

Thanks.
Feel free to enroll in the free trial of our online review course here:

Electrical PE Review - Free Trial

It contains some of our best material directly from the paid version of our online review course and you don't need a credit card to sign up. 

For anyone taking the PE for the first time this October or retaking it, I highly recommend the 6 month unlimited option of Electrical PE Review course by@Zach Stone, P.E.. The price seems a bit steep at first, but I promise you it's well worth it. His content is comprehensive and his online lectures are very engaging - no death by power point and no trying to figure out where to start with your studying. I used it for my 2nd go round and passed, so I suggest you spend the money, pass the exam and move on with your life.

Also, he might have an alligator, which is pretty cool.

For anyone taking the PE for the first time this October or retaking it, I highly recommend the 6 month unlimited option of Electrical PE Review course by@Zach Stone, P.E.. The price seems a bit steep at first, but I promise you it's well worth it. His content is comprehensive and his online lectures are very engaging - no death by power point and no trying to figure out where to start with your studying. I used it for my 2nd go round and passed, so I suggest you spend the money, pass the exam and move on with your life.

Also, he might have an alligator, which is pretty cool.
Pay $200 or $2000, passing is passing. Getting that PE is worth more than you know.

7th time is a charm, right? **** this test. 
I feel for you, you must have some guts to do this 7 times. I would probably give up after 3rd time. This October you shall pass. We are all rooting for you. When initially you said 7th time, I'm like you must be pranking, trying to get fail score data from people which otherwise they would be reluctant in giving. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for you, you must have some guts to do this 7 times. I would probably give up after 3rd time. This October you shall pass baby. We are all rooting for you. When initially you said 7th time, I'm like you must be pranking, trying to get fail score data from people which otherwise they would be reluctant in giving. 
Let's avoid using "baby" ever again.

No idea why one would prank about taking it for a 7th time. But im legitimately going for try 7. Begrudgingly. But im doing it. I have an outline of a plan of attack for the next 23 weeks.

Back