True LoopHole to find out Results Now

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegaPE

Reaction score
This has been posted once before, but it always gets buried.

Receiving the survey is a joke. Don't pay attention to that noise.

This method works 2 or 3 weeks before scores get releases to your state board. So it is active at the moment. First step I will prove that this is true.

1. log into your MyNCEES.

2. Click on Register for an exam

3. Click on Fundamentals of Engineering tab. Regardless of what discipline you took your FE exam, you will see "exam of this type has already been passed" all in red for all disciplines.

The above shows this method is true.

4. Now click on Principles and Practice of Engineering tab. If you are able to register for PE chemical, PE environmental, PE Nuclear, etc it means you failed the exam. My co-worker's account his tabs are green is able to register. On my account it is unavailable in red font.

you're welcome

Not today, Francis.  Not today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have mercy, dear EB folks. We are worried enough, what’s up with all this games? 
You will understand when you’re on the other side, trust me. We do it not because we hate you, but because we like you...and we poke fun at those we like. :)

You will understand when you’re on the other side, trust me. We do it not because we hate you, but because we like you...and we poke fun at those we like. :)
What's all this with cryptic posts? Is this loophole a joke  or for real? 

Logically thinking, it seems plausible as, if you passed, then registration should not be available to you. This is what is getting me worried. 

It seems implausible, as the results are still 4 weeks out there, if the board already got the results, they won't take 4 weeks to disseminate. 

What's all this with cryptic posts? Is this loophole a joke  or for real? 

Logically thinking, it seems plausible as, if you passed, then registration should not be available to you. This is what is getting me worried. 

It seems implausible, as the results are still 4 weeks out there, if the board already got the results, they won't take 4 weeks to disseminate. 
It's a joke.

If I go into NCEES, I can register for any of the FE exams as it doesn't show up in my NCEES account since I took the FE prior to October 2010 when they made that upgrade. Any of the CBT exams are available for me to register for but none of the pen & paper exams. 

In all seriousness, I checked my NCEES and I cannot register for any other PE exam, since I already passed mine. That doesn’t mean anything about whether the OP is correct, though...I guess ya’ll who are waiting will need to check daily and let us know if it’s true or false.

In all seriousness, I checked my NCEES and I cannot register for any other PE exam, since I already passed mine. That doesn’t mean anything about whether the OP is correct, though...I guess ya’ll who are waiting will need to check daily and let us know if it’s true or false.
You are right. I tried it as well and it's all red...saying exam of this type has already been passed. Then my question is how does other people that claimed to be PE in two or three different disciplines registered for the exams?

NCEES is the organization that grades the exam and comes up with the cutscores for all exams. Then they release the grades to the state boards. Once the state board has the grades the state board gives permission to NCEES to post the grades into our ncees account.

So, really NCEES is the first to have our grades. 

I'm not going to check my account. If this is true, it is a crummy way of finding out.

This is false. I passed in October and an hour before my results posted I could still register for all the PE exams. One hour later I had the green pass sign and then couldn't register for any exams from that point on. The true way to get your results early is constantly spam F5. Once you hit the 1,000,000 mark for refreshes they give you a pity pass. 

You are right. I tried it as well and it's all red...saying exam of this type has already been passed. Then my question is how does other people that claimed to be PE in two or three different disciplines registered for the exams?
I wouldn’t be surprised if NCEES provides registration access if you call their support.

This is false. I passed in October and an hour before my results posted I could still register for all the PE exams. One hour later I had the green pass sign and then couldn't register for any exams from that point on. The true way to get your results early is constantly spam F5. Once you hit the 1,000,000 mark for refreshes they give you a pity pass. 
LOL, I believed you until I read the last 2 sentences.

Back