NCEES Survey and Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messi

Reaction score
I have read few times in the forum that if someone gets the survey its because they've failed. Is it True ? Can anyone who got the survey & passed confirm this ? 

Not true.  I took it last October. I failed.  A co worker of mine passed.  We both got one delivered in our inbox at exactly the same time.  I am assuming everyone gets one.

I got one. Hope doesn't mean I failed it. 

If you look at the questions, it seems to be along the lines of exam experience so I doubt it indicates anything pass or fail. Also, Even for FE which was CBT, it took them a good week to post results, I doubt the NCEES already knows who passed and who failed on paper/pencil based exam. The NCEES does say that NCEES makes results available to board in 8-10 weeks, so it is too early to say anything whether someone passed or failed.   I think this is just a post exam survey either everyone got it or  randomly selected people got it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks... I got the survey when I failed and when I passed... it means nothing, they just want to get feedback on your overall test experience (test conditions, test site, etc.).. that's all, DO NOT READ INTO IT...😉

Folks... I got the survey when I failed and when I passed... it means nothing, they just want to get feedback on your overall test experience (test conditions, test site, etc.).. that's all, DO NOT READ INTO IT...😉
Why not send it to ALL test takers? if it is about exam experience, it should have been sent to all examinees.   

I wish everyone was this fast to shoot down the survey/fail theory last exam cycle... Had me stressing for a solid 12 hours before someone finally stopped the trolling and admitted that it meant nothing. FYI, I received the exam survey less than a week after taking the exam and saw that beautiful green PASS on my account on D-DAY 😎

They do send surveys out to all test takers. But, the surveys for those who passed are different than those who failed. Ask around.

Back