NCEES survey Email

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atf TX

Reaction score
Woke up to an NCEES survey email. Any conspiracy theories for this? :p  Read some on this forum. 

What exactly is the purpose of the survey? is this our opportunity to complain about errors/discrepancies on the test?

Im not sure about complaining about errors/discrepancies, I just used it as a way to complain in general.

For that you can send in an email...but I think your time frame is about two weeks from test date.

For that you can send in an email...but I think your time frame is about two weeks from test date.
Is there a specific department that we send that to? 

There were a couple of questions on my exam that i wanted to bring up to their attention. I worked them through just like they did on their practice exam and the answer I got was exactly one of their multiple choices, but i was very doubtful about their solution process on their practice exam since it was different than the other study material I was working through. 

It was sent on 6:59am so 5/11/2019+6+59=65. Looks like I got 65/80 and passed!!
Clearly you failed the exam, you didn't even use the right NCEES survey formula from section 2 of article 4.8.

The formula is Day-Month-Year+Hour+minutes>>>> 4-11-19+6+59=39.

YOU FAILED.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I told them to fix their Mechanical Reference manual if they're going to make CBT test takers use it.

So I hope they don't fail me twice out of spite so I have to take the CBT...

Back