CPESR Survey Tests

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enggirl90

Reaction score
Long time lurker. First time poster.

I've been taking CPESR's surveying course. So far it has been pretty good. I enjoyed the lecture and Kirk has answered my questions concisely with CAD drawn figures which I then sometimes print and paste into the manual. I could just redraw them but I'm a neat freak, what can I say.

I've taken all the quizzes and practice exams. I got 63% on the final hard exam. I'll be taking the exam in less than a week. Can anyone comment if I should take the practice exams again? I only took them once. He told me that I should have all scores above 80% before the real exam but I just took this final exam and reviewed it so I wonder what benefit it would be to take it again so soon. Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks!

I finished all CPESR exams 3 days prior to the test and because I only had couple days left I redid the second medium one. I was going to repeat the first medium one because I thought I already forgot it but ended up doing the second medium because I did worse on that one. I am glad I did it. 

I would keep practicing on the exams daily. By doing so, you may be able to solve problems much faster which is super helpful in the real exam.  Good luck! 

Back