April 2019 15k SPAM Thread - Page 331 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Recommended Posts

Last stand spam!

:bananalama:

Edited by ChebyshevII_PE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stay strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stll standing?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, until recently I was laying down. In my bed. For a nap.

So not standing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t...go...on...need...beer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the fire pit going and a Heady Topper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOnday spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering if anyone has insight on this:  It appears I mistakenly applied for the wrong license class!  I was always intending to apply to Mechanical (M) with the HVAC discipline.  Instead, I ticked off the HVAC category (rather than mechanical) on the exam application.  Now after all this effort my license class isn't even the one I was hoping for!  Does anyone know if engineering boards can amend a license class?  I took the same test as I would have under the mechanical HVAC discipline..  There aren't separate exams as far as I'm aware it's just a naming formality but I'm not sure how the MA exam board will react.  Oh man I am really hoping theres an easy solution to this!

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Birthday spam

happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, License to Chill said:

Wondering if anyone has insight on this:  It appears I mistakenly applied for the wrong license class!  I was always intending to apply to Mechanical (M) with the HVAC discipline.  Instead, I ticked off the HVAC category (rather than mechanical) on the exam application.  Now after all this effort my license class isn't even the one I was hoping for!  Does anyone know if engineering boards can amend a license class?  I took the same test as I would have under the mechanical HVAC discipline..  There aren't separate exams as far as I'm aware it's just a naming formality but I'm not sure how the MA exam board will react.  Oh man I am really hoping theres an easy solution to this!

Have you tried calling your state’s licensing board and explaining your situation already?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also funny story...I put the wrong employee start date on my licensing application when I applied, and it was in conflict with another part of the application which had the correct date on it. It was embarrassing because a PE shouldn’t be making those mistakes :P luckily it got corrected by me and my employer (who had to re-stamp)

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, License to Chill said:

Wondering if anyone has insight on this:  It appears I mistakenly applied for the wrong license class!  I was always intending to apply to Mechanical (M) with the HVAC discipline.  Instead, I ticked off the HVAC category (rather than mechanical) on the exam application.  Now after all this effort my license class isn't even the one I was hoping for!  Does anyone know if engineering boards can amend a license class?  I took the same test as I would have under the mechanical HVAC discipline..  There aren't separate exams as far as I'm aware it's just a naming formality but I'm not sure how the MA exam board will react.  Oh man I am really hoping theres an easy solution to this!

I would just call your board ASAP and also NCEES and explain the situation and see if there's anything anyone can do. we can all speculate but only the jurisdictions in charge have the real answer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Also funny story...I put the wrong employee start date on my licensing application when I applied, and it was in conflict with another part of the application which had the correct date on it. It was embarrassing because a PE shouldn’t be making those mistakes :P luckily it got corrected by me and my employer (who had to re-stamp)

I was answering all the questions about being disciplined etc etc, marked no no no no and the last question was can we run a background check and i said no :facepalm: had to resend my form in the day it was due 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Have you tried calling your state’s licensing board and explaining your situation already?

Yes, I called and emailed them.  They are unbelievably rude over the phone.  The woman who picked up wouldn't give out one molecule of information other than that they will review the email.  Wouldn't let me know if it was a possibility or if I could elaborate (sometimes an actual phone call is needed for these types of problems).  So it's up to the engineer gods now I suppose.. was hoping if anyone else has ever experienced something similar although I doubt it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, License to Chill said:

Yes, I called and emailed them.  They are unbelievably rude over the phone.  The woman who picked up wouldn't give out one molecule of information other than that they will review the email.  Wouldn't let me know if it was a possibility or if I could elaborate (sometimes an actual phone call is needed for these types of problems).  So it's up to the engineer gods now I suppose.. was hoping if anyone else has ever experienced something similar although I doubt it..

do some research and see if you can find someone different to contact. the front desk reception won't know the answer, but if you can get through to someone who does, they can help more. good luck!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

I would just call your board ASAP and also NCEES and explain the situation and see if there's anything anyone can do. we can all speculate but only the jurisdictions in charge have the real answer.  

That's great advice reaching out to NCEES, I just emailed them as well.  I was so befuddled to see the HV class as I didn't even realize that was a thing.  More befuddled to see my mechy HVAC peers receive the correct license class.  I don't want this HV crap.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...