April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Must.....get....over....9000!!

edit::bananalama:

Edited by preeb

It's raining in southern Maine again. 

Good time to be a duck

Thhhhh so tired today thhhhh happy Friday thhhhh

2 hours ago, P-E said:

Speaking of NJ, I need to get licensed there. 

You have my sympathy.

39 minutes ago, preeb said:

Must.....get....over....9000!!

edit::bananalama:

less than 800 posts. we can do this

7 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

Thhhhh so tired today thhhhh happy Friday thhhhh

Is it 330 yet?

Project Management? More like People Management!

Uugfuedjhdvjk.  Back to the drawing board with the state.  They approved one backfill, but not the other, and instead of the contractor being happy with that, they want to other approved.  So I've got to go back to the state and ask them what we need to do to get the other material approved.  And it's kinda a shit-show, but not really?

@JayKay0914 I've got struggle bus on my project too. It was built in 1986, one of the newer sites I've worked on LOL, with like 2 upgrades since then. Drawings weren't updated for the upgrades or don't exist.... The site has 3 DC panels but I only have a drawing for one of them. And according to the control house print, the one I have a print for is "future". We took a lot of pictures so I can fill everything in but it's frustrating. 

@LyceeFruit THAT SOUNDS LIKE REAL ENGINEERING.  Mine is mostly calling the state, actually catching our PM in the office, and being able to just ask him verbally.  Everything worked out well, but now I have to figure out my timesheet.  Ugghggghh.  I want a job where I don't have to worry about timesheets and I can just come in, do my work, and leave.  But I don't want to be my own boss either.

24 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

@LyceeFruit THAT SOUNDS LIKE REAL ENGINEERING.  Mine is mostly calling the state, actually catching our PM in the office, and being able to just ask him verbally.  Everything worked out well, but now I have to figure out my timesheet.  Ugghggghh.  I want a job where I don't have to worry about timesheets and I can just come in, do my work, and leave.  But I don't want to be my own boss either.

It's really just staring at pictures and doodling in bluebeam so I can get to my real design. Which is what I get to do this afternoon (real design)

This thing is still going?

2 hours ago, JayKay0914 said:

I don't do much design either at the moment :\ Lots of regulatory report-writing and a wee bit of design for ISCO injections and the like.

Edited by txjennah PE
lack of sleep = what are words?

25 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

I don't do much design either at the moment 😕 Lots of regulatory report-writing and a wee bit of design for ISCO injections and the like.

That is might life right now.  Which is why I'm thinking of trying to get into the government work (if I'm not doing deign, might as well be someone who reviews).

47 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

This thing is still going?

we're trying

9 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

we're trying

Image result for horse in mud neverending story gif

Ditto, left work an hour late

58 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Ditto, left work an hour late

Lucky. I’ll be glad to get out by 6

Edited by ChebyshevII_PE
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Lucky. I’ll be glad to get out by 6

Yeah I put 10 hrs on my timesheet but my brain is shot. I'm leaving at 6 and will make up the hrs later.

3 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

Yeah I put 10 hrs on my timesheet but my brain is shot. I'm leaving at 6 and will make up the hrs later.

Sorry :(

• Thanks 1