April 2019 15k SPAM Thread - Page 274 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Recommended Posts

This is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ashmur90 said:

This is true.

On what basis do you make this claim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post nasal drip spam.

And I'm going to Mexico Thursday night. F this s***!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Post nasal drip spam.

And I'm going to Mexico Thursday night. F this s***!

New or Old?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayKay0914 said:

New or Old?

The drip?

New. As of last night, post facial, and definitely this morning. Dry back of through, pressure behind the ears, snot is not clear.

Classic sinus infection signs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm drinking Nuun to bump up my vitamin C and soon will be making echinacea immune support tea with honey. And might take the afternoon off. I NEED TO BE HEALTHY FOR THIS TRIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

The drip?

New. As of last night, post facial, and definitely this morning. Dry back of through, pressure behind the ears, snot is not clear.

Classic sinus infection signs...

New or Old Mexico (because I was trying to be funny and failed), as for the nasal drip...Everyone is getting something up here in NY.  There is a weird new super bug/strain of virus that is going around.  Seems to hit you for a day or two, and then you're fine (unless you're my mother, who decides to work through the fever and rage garden).

I'd start chomping on some of those emergen-c tablets.  The chalky ones.  Helped me get better when I traveled to Ireland with the flu/horseback riding vacation.  Got me back on my feet in 2-3 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

New or Old Mexico (because I was trying to be funny and failed), as for the nasal drip...Everyone is getting something up here in NY.  There is a weird new super bug/strain of virus that is going around.  Seems to hit you for a day or two, and then you're fine (unless you're my mother, who decides to work through the fever and rage garden).

I'd start chomping on some of those emergen-c tablets.  The chalky ones.  Helped me get better when I traveled to Ireland with the flu/horseback riding vacation.  Got me back on my feet in 2-3 days.

Oh, haha. Mexico the country, not New Mexico the state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

So I'm drinking Nuun to bump up my vitamin C and soon will be making echinacea immune support tea with honey. And might take the afternoon off. I NEED TO BE HEALTHY FOR THIS TRIP.

Gargle with salty warm water and followed up by gargling with listerine. Drink emergency c and get sleep. These things have helped me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Oh, haha. Mexico the country, not New Mexico the state.

OH!  Old family cure before you go!  Shots of blackberry brandy.  The brand with the drunken Polack on the front.  Works every time/clears the sinuses. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya'll realize that results are coming in about 2 weeks right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

moving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 10am and i’m already ready to call it quits. #fml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 1pm.  I'm not looking forward to personal trainer tonight.  Would much rather be getting drunk with PE uncle and doing more building stuff (the gazebo came out beautiful, the patio below it was graded pretty damn well since we didn't have extra sand, and the new walkway was cool).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kevo_303 said:

Spam

You have been so diligent.  You're def getting your PE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

You have been so diligent.  You're def getting your PE

Now the question is...are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

You have been so diligent.  You're def getting your PE

haha, I wish that was how it worked! Spam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...