April 2019 SE Results Thread - Page 24 - Structural - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Civil Dawg

April 2019 SE Results Thread

36 minutes ago, cal91 said:

Just saying two months ago I called it being tomorrow. Time to double down and say it'll be between 3pm and 4pm eastern time that the first results are released.

I really believe something should start happening tomorrow..... God bless

51 minutes ago, cal91 said:

Just saying two months ago I called it being tomorrow. Time to double down and say it'll be between 3pm and 4pm eastern time that the first results are released.

Hmmmm....You sure you are not a secret agent from NCEES spying in this forum? Did NCEES pay you with passing grade in SE? I am contemplating you are the REAL Ashlei...🤔

40 minutes ago, TheLoneStarEngineer said:

Hmmmm....You sure you are not a secret agent from NCEES spying in this forum? Did NCEES pay you with passing grade in SE? I am contemplating you are the REAL Ashlei...🤔

James Purcell may or may not be my uncle....

Edited by cal91

3 hours ago, Nathan55 said:

I'm actually waiting for the 2028 version where the "SE certification module" is implanted directly into my cerebellum by AI enhanced surgeons. My sources tell me the surgery should be less painful than what we're experiencing now.

I hear you. I've met a lot of folks in Atlanta that would need a suppository "SE certification module" though. Practically the entire building department has their head firmly implanted in ass.

Edited by FutureSE

Let’s get this bread! First results will be out before 1 pm ET. 

11 minutes ago, Civil Dawg said:

Let’s get this bread! First results will be out before 1 pm ET. 

Is that a guess or are you operating of something concrete?

1 minute ago, TheCraic said:

Is that a guess or are you operating of something concrete?

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, SE_Hopeful said:

do the results get posted at different times to NCEES depending on where you took the test?

Yes! Results will likely be posted today! But in states such as IL we won't see anything until days after release.

• Thanks 1

I tested in Illinois and they have a third party testing agency. If results come out today I am thinking I will find out on Monday or Tuesday through their third-party testing site and NCEES will post results on Wednesday.

All depending on how your state administered the exam. If your state does not recognize SE license then I believe that they just have NCEES release almost immediately. If your state does recognize the SE license then some administrator at the board will likely need to give NCEES the okay to post exam results. Some states are better/quicker at this than others. 

This is all conjecture, but we will see...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey you guys! Do you remember when we were all friends, happy, and playing games on engineer boards? Those were the days. I'm going to drink to that since I can't take the pressure anymore. I've got my Bullit 95 Rye whiskey out right now.

Edited by FutureSE

Why can't they just let us know when results are coming? I bet they'll be out today, but NCEES Bots are still saying 10 to 12 weeks.

Edited by FutureSE

1 minute ago, LetsSE said:

You never know. They might want to release the results next week. They do not care much how do we feel and only care how much more money that they can make for the next round of SE exam.

I don't think they make much money off of the SE. Not many people take it, roughly 300 per administration. It's probably why we are the red headed step child of the NCEES grading shenanigans. I apologize to all red headed step children for the figure of speech, it's not my fault you are what you are.

7 minutes ago, LetsSE said:

You never know. They might want to release the results next week. They do not care much how do we feel and only care how much more money that they can make for the next round of SE exam, which is directly related to their salary raises.

The results last cycle were released a week and a half after the grading conference. Which would be next Tuesday/Wednesday for this cycle.  Hope they come out soon tho!  I know how hard waiting can be!  Good luck everyone :)

So which week we are in? 11th? It tells 10- to 12-week waiting time.

1 minute ago, LetsSE said:

What is this?

I got the message from the board - But VT has made errors before. Let me look into it BUT it could mean results are out!!!

Results are probably out, you can see your active license in IL before the results on NCEES too.

3 minutes ago, QuinnTheEskimo said:

Im going to say that they're out! Good luck and trhanks everyone!!!

image.png

Capture.JPG

for those that took the test in a state that doesnt require board approval to sit for the exam - we basically have to wait for NCEES right?