April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 54 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NYCBruin said:

New to the forum... Are those "pass" threads today for real or are they trolling?

I cant tell 

That would totally depend on which ones you are talking about.  If they are before today, they are trolls.  If they are today, they might be trolls.  Discernment is key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYCBruin said:

New to the forum... Are those "pass" threads today for real or are they trolling?

I cant tell

REAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYCBruin said:

New to the forum... Are those "pass" threads today for real or are they trolling?

I cant tell

It's the real deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EngrPaper said:

That would totally depend on which ones you are talking about.  If they are before today, they are trolls.  If they are today, they might be trolls.  Discernment is key.

call NCEES and verify 

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYCBruin said:

New to the forum... Are those "pass" threads today for real or are they trolling?

I cant tell

Most of them are true... Follow April 2019 tab on PE results page.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matt Skillet said:

So am I looking for email or green 'pass'?

(Texas)

I mean, you are getting results from Texas.  Not sure if they hold results to verify or not (I sat for NY).  I assume you can keep refreshing for the green 'pass' but NCEES did send me an email for me to check my account for my results (both when I failed and when I passed).  Again, not sure if Texas holds to verify and/or if they issue license numbers the same day.  🤷‍♀️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ChooChooEngineer said:

Maybe we can move APR 2019 into its rightful place now?

Amen.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the one hand, it feels like the pace is slower this day 1 cpmpared with the last few cycles. But 12 of 55 states are out after ~2.5hr so we're kinda on pace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a second time taker. Last year's October exam results released on December 5th and NYS result released at 4.43 pm ET. I hope it's earlier than that this time because I can't work :D ......... Good luck to you all!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fady said:

I am a second time taker. Last year's October exam results released on December 5th and NYS result released at 4.43 pm ET. I hope it's earlier than that this time because I can't work :D ......... Good luck to you all!!

So T-minus 2.5 hrs. OL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

I mean, you are getting results from Texas.  Not sure if they hold results to verify or not (I sat for NY).  I assume you can keep refreshing for the green 'pass' but NCEES did send me an email for me to check my account for my results (both when I failed and when I passed).  Again, not sure if Texas holds to verify and/or if they issue license numbers the same day.  🤷‍♀️

I was in Texas for OCT 2018. I kept hitting refresh on day 2 of release (since day 1 the TBPE was closed in honor of George H. W. Bush mourning). The results popped up on NCEES dashboard with the green pass before I received an email.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas decoupled it, so you get the email from NCEES. Then it'll be updated on your dashboard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

On 4/8/2019 at 3:58 PM, ads0221 said:

Civil/Str 2nd time taking it.

AM - I felt good and I think this was where I improved the most from when I took it last fall, everything was pretty straight forward ended up guessing on 3-4.

PM - I felt slightly better than last fall, I noticed that this year it was a ton of look ups and conceptual questions. I ended up guessing on 7-8 after I went through it the first time and wish I would have saved myself some more time to look up a couple more.

There's nothing we can do now, hoping for the best.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea TX will be one of the first round release keep me refreshing my email and NCEES..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...