April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 33 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Recommended Posts

I think yes because we all need to get back to work..  There are things waiting to be designed!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oakleycm said:

I think today is day 35

It is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha things do need to get designed and I need to quit charging all this "engineering forums" time to my current projects since i couldn't find a project number for them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PE_Wannabe said:

Today is day 36 and I am 36 so it must be today!

Are you sure you aren't 35?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

use billing code 8675309

DAMN YOU TOMMY TUTONE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tres Amigos said:

Are you sure you aren't 35?

I will be what ever I need to be to get these results faster!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PE_Wannabe said:

Today is day 36 and I am 36 so it must be today!

That’s not how math works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first I thought we'd definitely get it today (because my state has been releasing on day 35 consistently for the past few years besides last year with the new test), but after lurking through all these comments and the reasons why/why not it would be this date or that date, I'm now leaning towards a no for today. Reasons:

  • The past few years, April results have come out in 34-35 days if there's no new kind of test (in our favor)
  • October results typically get released later, lots of people think because of the thanksgiving holiday (still in our favor)
  • This was the first year since observing 34-35 day releases that Easter occurred after we took our exam. I asked NCEES if they get Good Friday off and they said yes (not in our favor)

That's why I don't think we'll get results today!

Edited by savp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have thunderstorm this week and some got flooded... But still I am waiting on the results come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, savp said:

At first I thought we'd definitely get it today (because my state has been releasing on day 35 consistently for the past few years besides last year with the new test), but after lurking through all these comments and the reasons why/why not it would be this date or that date, I'm now leaning towards a no for today. Reasons:

  • The past few years, April results have come out in 34-35 days if there's no new kind of test (in our favor)
  • October results typically get released later, lots of people think because of the thanksgiving holiday (still in our favor)
  • This was the first year since observing 34-35 day releases that Easter occurred after we took our exam. I asked NCEES if they get Easter off and they said yes (not in our favor)

That's why I don't think we'll get results today!

hmmmmm that makes sense too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, savp said:

At first I thought we'd definitely get it today (because my state has been releasing on day 35 consistently for the past few years besides last year with the new test), but after lurking through all these comments and the reasons why/why not it would be this date or that date, I'm now leaning towards a no for today. Reasons:

  • The past few years, April results have come out in 34-35 days if there's no new kind of test (in our favor)
  • October results typically get released later, lots of people think because of the thanksgiving holiday (still in our favor)
  • This was the first year since observing 34-35 day releases that Easter occurred after we took our exam. I asked NCEES if they get Easter off and they said yes (not in our favor)

That's why I don't think we'll get results today!

But Easter falls on a Sunday, and they don't work on weekends. Not seeing how that changes our time frame; unless they get Good Friday off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

 

6a00d83462eb8d69e201310f7f5582970c-800wi

 

we debunked that nonsense yesterday on page 29

Lol, I must have missed Page 29. I am all good if this is complete BS, means the odds are still 50/50.:party-smiley-048:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hardhatsandpinkshoes said:

But Easter falls on a Sunday, and they don't work on weekends. Not seeing how that changes our time frame; unless they get Good Friday off.

You're right, I specifically asked Good Friday, I mistyped! I just edited it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...