April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 20 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

I feel if we don't hear any PE result news in next 1 hour and then its not today.....

I wake up at 4:30 am, so yes, I am an early riser. lol

3 minutes ago, MSD said:

I feel if we don't hear any PE result news in next 1 hour and then its not today.....

Last October, a lot of the results were released in the afternoon, i got mine at around 1pm. After 3pm we can call it a day. 

59 minutes ago, Retaker_PEWannaBE said:

AM for the Construction exam gave me hopes of passing.

Whatever hopes I gained from the AM got smashed to nonexistent after the first minutes of PM section.

Third time taking the test. I am now praying for a pass. More power for all, especially the retakers.

Definitely went through the roller coaster emotions like 3 times.....

I'm also a third time test-taker (Water Resources/Environmental) and I hear you buddy! Hopefully, the repeat takers will be done and done! Also, lots of good luck to the first timers too :) We're all in this chasm of suck together....Let the mind games begin!

• Like 1

The earliest way to get notified that the results are released is by checking your email. NCEES will send you an email. This method is faster than following NCEES on twitter, lurking on forum, or refreshing on myncess result page.

20 pages on the April 19 welcome to the suck post, 2 pages on the October 18 welcome to the suck post.  Definitely means we're getting results today and the cut score is 55!

• fudgey 1

1 minute ago, Tres Amigos said:

Has anyone messaged the NCEES live chat and asked if results are coming out today? 

I asked if results were being released this week. Reply was "no"

I asked if then results would be released next week. Reply was the standard "6 to 8 weeks"

• Thanks 1
  • fudgey 1

6 minutes ago, Tres Amigos said:

Last October, a lot of the results were released in the afternoon, i got mine at around 1pm. After 3pm we can call it a day. 

Exactly.

I got my email in October at 133pm EST. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RadioBox said:

I asked if then results would be released next week. Reply was the standard "6 to 8 weeks"

That stinks!!

Last October there was a few of us who messaged the live chat and they said that the states had received the results and would be posting them soon. We got the results that very day. 

sounds like it may not be today then. 

12 minutes ago, Tres Amigos said:

Yes you are right. Even I got my result at 2:20 pm but the first result notification confirmation on this forum was around 10-11 am and hence is my guess.

I hope you guys get your results today and end this waiting period.

• Like 1

The previous release dates have be 40 days, 41 days, 38 days, and 35 days. I think its still too early. I would take your mind off it for a few days. 

Just now, zoomzoom88 said:

The previous release dates have be 40 days, 41 days, 38 days, and 35 days. I think its still too early. I would take your mind off it for a few days. 

The optimism comes from looking only at the April administrations. The past four April exam results were released 41, 35, 34, & 34 days later. The October exams generally take longer, with the assumed reason being the Thanksgiving holiday pushing the result out.

35 minutes ago, solidorange said:

The optimism comes from looking only at the April administrations. The past four April exam results were released 41, 35, 34, & 34 days later. The October exams generally take longer, with the assumed reason being the Thanksgiving holiday pushing the result out.

Got it. Nonetheless today is only day 33. 

I don't know about you guys....but I've been spamming F5 on the NCEES page since I found out I failed the October 2018 exam.  Mostly in hopes that there was a mistake in October and I actually did pass.  HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2019 at 4:10 PM, MspSdf said:

It's going to be May 15 or after. MnSPE sent out a survey to their PE prep course takers: "The survey will be open until midnight on Wednesday May 15, but your early response is very much appreciated." I am sure they don't want anyone that fails to ruin their survey results.

In Minneapolis we also have a monthly ITE meeting coming up in the afternoon on May 15 at an Irish Pub. So May 15 is a very eventful day now. https://nc-ite.org/meetinginfo.php

If results are indeed out on May 15 and anyone needs a drink I can bring a friend for free. I would need a few myself since I expect myself to fail.

20 minutes ago, MspSdf said:

In Minneapolis we also have a monthly ITE meeting coming up in the afternoon on May 15 at an Irish Pub. So May 15 is a very eventful day now. https://nc-ite.org/meetinginfo.php

If results are indeed out on May 15 and anyone needs a drink I can bring a friend for free. I would need a few myself since I expect myself to fail.

What kind of meeting is held in a pub..

Just now, fishbone said:

The best kind?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, fishbone said:

The best ones.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MSD said:

The initial release can come just about anytime of day. Years ago it happened after business hours.

2 hours ago, RadioBox said:

The earliest way to get notified that the results are released is by checking your email. NCEES will send you an email. This method is faster than following NCEES on twitter, lurking on forum, or refreshing on myncess result page.

Pretty much. But F5'ing occasionally beats the email.

Besides half the "fun" is trying to figure it out.

2 hours ago, RadioBox said:

The answer is alsways "no" and 6-8 or 8-10 weeks.

2 hours ago, ATDoel said:

20 pages on the April 19 welcome to the suck post, 2 pages on the October 18 welcome to the suck post.  Definitely means we're getting results today and the cut score is 55!

The real indicator is the spam thread. NCEES wont release until it reaches its goal. We're not even halfway there yet. 

Better get spammin' !

Also the cut score is 58.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

But F5'ing occasionally beats the email.

That’s what happened for me.

(Cut score is 60)

Oh noes i’ll Get 57 or 59 correct then, knowing my luck.