April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 18 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Wow, @PE_Wannabe trolling the masses! I like it.

Wrong username LOL. @PE_Wannabe made one too similar to mine.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PE WANNABE said:

If the APR 2019 forum were to be created that would help me cope and be more sane.

Is this sarcasm? I don't even know anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

meh, you all look alike to me ;)

Well that definitely makes me feel appreciated.

Just now, daydreambeliever said:

Is this sarcasm? I don't even know anymore!

That was not sarcasm LOL. Just ready for the thread to be started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PE WANNABE said:

That was not sarcasm LOL. Just ready for the thread to be started.

haha...be careful what you wish for!!! The least amount of days I have to live through the trolling that the results SF brings on the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if the results come back negative and then we have to make another thread waiting for the October 2019 exam and re-live through this horrible last 5 weeks??

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JPLNJ said:

New user. First post. The stress is real.

Did anyone figure out the cut score yet?

I made an account just because I felt strange trolling in the background and not saying anything. Being a creepy lurker.

It has to be 53 for all exam variants.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, daydreambeliever said:

haha...be careful what you wish for!!! The least amount of days I have to live through the trolling that the results SF brings on the better!

Been through this once before. Bring on the trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, aaclites said:

Shall we see a results release map soon?  This week possibly?

not until the results come out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at today's activities on this forum, it is clear that people are going crazy and are desperate to get their results and end this waiting game. Come on trollers add some fun in here.

I can understand you guys as i have been through the same. On the contrary, I feel you guys have more patience than we had 😛

All the best guys withing a week from now you will have your results. 

Till then enjoy🥂

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MSD said:

Looking at today's activities on this forum, it is clear that people are going crazy and are desperate to get their results and end this waiting game. Come on trollers add some fun in here.

I can understand you guys as i have been through the same. On the contrary, I feel you guys have more patience than we had 😛

All the best guys withing a week from now you will have your results. 

Till then enjoy🥂

Ok, since you asked for it... This is my contribution from the discussion weeks ago regarding that poor schmuck who unknowingly bears the wrath of all of us compulsively checking and cursing his scapegoat existence.

Getting delirious.

20190507_145525.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Has anyone reached the stage where their heart skips a beat when their phone or computer makes the "new email" noise?

I'm at a classified meeting all week so luckily I can only subject myself to checking email at lunch and coffee break. Enforced phone-free time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4am on the east coast. I had a dream I passed. I jolted awake like I was free falling and I haven't been able to go back to sleep for about an hour or so now. I seriously need these results!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, daydreambeliever said:

4am on the east coast. I had a dream I passed. I jolted awake like I was free falling and I haven't been able to go back to sleep for about an hour or so now. I seriously need these results!!!

Had one of those a few weeks ago. I received a letter in the mail, my mom opened it, and said I passed LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is day 33, which is probably the first realistic day for result release! 

giphy.gif

Edited by solidorange
  • fudgey 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ashmur90 said:

Had one of those a few weeks ago. I received a letter in the mail, my mom opened it, and said I passed LOL

you got trolled by your mom?! ouch 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LyceeFruit said:

you got trolled by your mom?! ouch 

Haha in my dream, yes. But last go around I kept having failing dreams and I did, so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The window might be opening today, but that doesn't mean you should get your hopes up for it happening today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...