Any pass the WR Exam performing bad in environmental section?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
Im taking WR Civil exam for the first time, but I have a lot weakness in the environmental section. Any one find to do OK, or in other words pass, after not being prepared for the environmental section?

Thanks, 

It's a fairly large part of the afternoon. Doing accurate conversions and utilizing the flow-rate of solids equation will take you a long way but just depends on this particular exam. Mine had a good deal of the chemistry aspect as well. 

It's a fairly large part of the afternoon. Doing accurate conversions and utilizing the flow-rate of solids equation will take you a long way but just depends on this particular exam. Mine had a good deal of the chemistry aspect as well. 
Thanks for the reply. I've done a fair amount of problems, but just don't have the confidence being i've never worked in that area. Honestly just breaking down the questions in Water/Waste Water seems pretty time consuming to me. However, I feel good about WR. Hopefully will do ok. 

Back