MDM repetitive takers - need advice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Workx

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone who took MDM 2nd or 3rd time - can you tell me if same questions repeating? Or at least same question types? I am taking 2nd time - wondering if anything I can take away from 1st test.  

Hello there, I took the MDM exam 4 times and every time I prepared for it as if they were going to ask anything and everything within my discipline. I'm glad I did because each exam was different, you really can't expect a repeat from one session to another. This probably isn't the answer you were hoping for but the more prepared you are for the exam the better....problems problems problems my friend.

Good luck to you on Friday !

Hello there, I took the MDM exam 4 times and every time I prepared for it as if they were going to ask anything and everything within my discipline. I'm glad I did because each exam was different, you really can't expect a repeat from one session to another. This probably isn't the answer you were hoping for but the more prepared you are for the exam the better....problems problems problems my friend.

Good luck to you on Friday !
Thank you sir. I am prepared. better than last time. 

Back