March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vip-eng

Reaction score
Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! 

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Monday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 18, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 18,2019 @3:42PM (Monday)

March 2019 Test Results: Seismic: April 15 ,2019 @ 11:45 AM (Monday)
                                              Surveying: April 15 ,2019 @2:30 PM (Monday)

Times results were released (PST time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically when I got my results, the seismic and survey didn't come out at the same time. There was a 1 hour gap between them. I don't think they are ever released at EXACTLY the same time. Usually there's a 1 hour-3 hour gap. I don't think it's worth it to put times but that's just my thoughts.

I just hope its not a long wait like February. 
For real! I don't know that my anxiety can handle waiting past mid-month... That new CBT format is what's making me think I jacked up the test too.. Ugh 

For real! I don't know that my anxiety can handle waiting past mid-month... That new CBT format is what's making me think I jacked up the test too.. Ugh 
Oh. Was it a different format before?

BTW which one are you waiting on?

Oh. Was it a different format before?

BTW which one are you waiting on?
Yeah. I took Surveying and Seismic last Fall with the 8-hr and didn't pass Seismic. The CBT Testing format was way more janky - no summary of problems on the left side of the screen and no pdf viewer for zooming and higher quality images. Also no 'percentage complete' notification on the top right. This round I only had Seismic left and I finished 20 minutes early. The percentage complete said 100%, but I still felt like I was missing something... We'll see hopefully next week... But good luck to all!

Yeah. I took Surveying and Seismic last Fall with the 8-hr and didn't pass Seismic. The CBT Testing format was way more janky - no summary of problems on the left side of the screen and no pdf viewer for zooming and higher quality images. Also no 'percentage complete' notification on the top right. This round I only had Seismic left and I finished 20 minutes early. The percentage complete said 100%, but I still felt like I was missing something... We'll see hopefully next week... But good luck to all!
percentage complete... 😲 I had no idea that existed. Good luck.

Anything is possible probability wise, but is it likely !!!!

Idk... That State holiday on the 1st is messing with all my probability calcs, lol. They may have taken that whole week off for all we know. 

Anything is possible probability wise, but is it likely !!!!

I am.. Really hoping today or tomorrow. Just judging by the last year, it's definitely possible!
I do not think we will see anything this week. The fastest we've seen between two results is 27 calendar days. With an April 1 Holiday, April 15 is the earliest we could hear from the board. 

I do not think we will see anything this week. The fastest we've seen between two results is 27 calendar days. With an April 1 Holiday, April 15 is the earliest we could hear from the board. 
You think it's based on consecutive posting dates? I would think it more has to do with how many business days after the month ends. I mean, what are they doing after they gather the results? I assume finding trends in missed problems, evaluating if there is a problem with the question, and throwing them out if they find a problem... But what do I know... 

You think it's based on consecutive posting dates? I would think it more has to do with how many business days after the month ends. I mean, what are they doing after they gather the results? I assume finding trends in missed problems, evaluating if there is a problem with the question, and throwing them out if they find a problem... But what do I know... 
I agree. Time between previous results is irrelevant. I would assume they only start working on these results after all the tests are done. 

Assuming the most likely scenario where they only start working on the results the first of the month, we are at 12.2 days into the month on average based on the opening post. So, a release this week is definitely optimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back