EET Simulation Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manimani

Reaction score
Can anyone who's signed up for EET comment on the simulation exam (AM Breath and Structural Depth - or any other depth) how related the exam was to the real thing and when compared with the NCEES practice exam?

I'm not a Civil by degree.  The AM breadth had some really unfamiliar questions to me, twists on the how the topic was presented/configured.  I'm grateful I passed, good thing we don't need 90% though.  One thing I have noticed is that WRE think there were so many structural problems, Structurals think there were so many WRE problems, everyone but Geotech think there were so many Geotech problems - really know your area for the afternoon and enjoy the benefit when it comes to seismic!

I had the EET morning binder and found it to be very, VERY useful. It was so good on the Water Resources and Hydrology/Hydraulics topics that I felt it would also serve me well on my WRE Depth ( which it did ) without signing up for the depth class.

I have two comments though: For some reason EET morning does not cover engineering economics subject. You will probably find 1-2 questions on your exam. I also found the structural part to be little disorganized and lacks some important concepts and literature which I refereed to CERM for during my studies. But since you already signed up for the Structural Depth you shouldn't have that problem I assume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back