NCEES Exams Civil PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manimani

Reaction score
I have copies of the 2001, 2008, 2011 and 2014 NCEES Civil PE exams (I'm doing structural depth).

Would purchasing the newest edition for $40 show me any new problems or are they practically repeats of the last few versions?

Hey Manimani,

I've been looking all over for copies of the 2001, 2008 & 2011 NCEES practice exams for structural depth. Do you think you could share with me? If not, no worries. Let me know if you need my email or anything.

Hey dude,

I have the 2000 and 2008 structural depth problems. I just glanced over the 2000 ones and let me tell you that you are better off not looking at them caise they are tremendously different than any practice exam I have done (and will just frustrate you - after all, it is 19 years old).

I can pass you the 2008 ones (private message me and send me your e-mail).

If you find the 2011 ones, i'd love to have a copy of that.

I just glanced over the 2000 ones and let me tell you that you are better off not looking at them caise they are tremendously different than any practice exam I have done (and will just frustrate you - after all, it is 19 years old).
This is way too true. I felt pretty good after doing the 2014 version and then it was like hitting a wall with the 2000 version.

With that said, there were a lot of repeat problems in the older ones so I wouldn't worry about the newest version.

@Manimani I am unable to send private messages on here for some reason, either on my computer or phone. Do you mind trying to direct message me with your email & then I can just follow up? I don't think I feel comfortable posting my email directly on this thread...

Back