• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lindeburg 13th ed. MERM and Ashrae Handbooks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeGlass1969

Reaction score
I have the 2001 Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions.  This is the well sought after practice exam that everyone is looking for.  Current pricing on Amazon is approx. $105 shipped.  I paid $150 back in 2016.   I will let it go for $95 shipped.     SOLD to Koz332

I also have a 2011 ME: TFS NCEES Practice exam that is practically new.  $25 shipped  SOLD to TBauer

Lindeburg 13th Mechanical Engineering Review Manual for the PE exam.   Book has some writing in it (corrections via published errata) and chapters are permanently tabbed but is in very good condition, otherwise.   $100 Shipped

Lindeburg Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th Ed.  Excellent Condition.  $50 Shipped

Lindeburg Engineering Unit Conversions 4th ed.  Excellent Condition.  $25 Shipped

Also have a set of Ashrae Handbooks 2008 (HVAC Systems and Equipment), 2009(Fundamentals), 2010(Refrigeration) and 2011(HVAC Applications).  I would like to sell as a set.  All books come with CD's     $125 shipped. 

If you buy the remaining material (special bundled price of $275 shipped), I will throw in pre-printed and spiral bound Index and Appendix from the MERM 13th edition for free. (excellent Quality)

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Back