RIP Luke Perry

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
****, dude was only 54..

I never really watched 90210 but it was "the" hit show towards the end of my HS days - so had to be somewhat familiar with it if you were around anyone of the female species..

Really weird but I always remember 90210 was always on in the dayroom when I was in the army, we would sit and watch it and make fun of it (but we were still watching it!)

RIP

Oh no, so sad :(((( I grew up watching 90210 - was in elementary school when it premiered. My mom banned it at first, then gave up since my brother and I were always sneaking around to watch it.

Too young to go.  

I never watched it.  The Boston Globe had him listed as 52 yo.  **** that's too young.  Everything I've seen said he was a real nice guy.

I gasped when I saw this one. 90210 was definitely a part of my growing up, but was also one of those shows that was on for so **** long that I missed a few years. 

Defin lots of images of 80's acid washed jeans in all the 90210 pics on the news yesterday.

Back