MDM PE october

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor1990

Reaction score
Greetings Team, 

After 2019, as you know there will be no more regular pen and paper style exam for Mechanical MDM.

I would really like someone to share their recent experience on how they have prepared for the exam and what materials they have used and the methodology they have applied for the preparation 

Thank you

Since they have released the 2020 PE Reference Manual, you can be absolutely sure that anything in that book is fair game on the test even for 2019. So that's a starting point.

Greetings Team, 

After 2019, as you know there will be no more regular pen and paper style exam for Mechanical MDM.

I would really like someone to share their recent experience on how they have prepared for the exam and what materials they have used and the methodology they have applied for the preparation 

Thank you
If it were me, I would start hardcore memorizing the main forms of the equations you most often use. Again, that's just me. I like the forms and notation I learned in school, carried it over to the exam and really helped. So far, I don't like how the reference manual notates equations.

Since they have released the 2020 PE Reference Manual, you can be absolutely sure that anything in that book is fair game on the test even for 2019. So that's a starting point.
How do I find that PE reference manual? I logged in my account but didn't find anything.

Back