February 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orca2552_PE

Reaction score
Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! Thanks for organizing and setting this up, @vip-eng!

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Monday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 19, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 19, 2019 @3:45PM (Monday)

Times results were released (PST time)

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like 12th by extrapolation. I just wish we could get them right away like other CBTs

seems like 12th by extrapolation. I just wish we could get them right away like other CBTs
Yeah, you could be right. But just by looking at the past release dates (mostly released on a Monday), my money is on the 11th. 

What test results are you waiting for? Seismic or Surveying or both?

Yeah, you could be right. But just by looking at the past release dates (mostly released on a Monday), my money is on the 11th. 

What test results are you waiting for? Seismic or Surveying or both?
Feb 12th 2019 was a Tuesday.

I am waiting for Surveying. Will be taking Seismic this month. What about you?

Feb 12th 2019 was a Tuesday.

I am waiting for Surveying. Will be taking Seismic this month. What about you?
Yeah same here. Waiting for Surveying and about to take Seismic this month. 

How crazy will it be if it actually comes out the 6th, 7th or 8th? 

Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! Thanks for organizing and setting this up, @vip-eng!

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Monday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuseday)

Times results were released (PST time)

February 2019: Predictions??
I am going with Wednesday the 13th at 2:13pm. Obviously hoping for earlier. Waiting on Surveying. Last one I need.... Feeling like I crushed that test though, so not as anxious as I usually am for the results.

I am going with Wednesday the 13th at 2:13pm. Obviously hoping for earlier. Waiting on Surveying. Last one I need.... Feeling like I crushed that test though, so not as anxious as I usually am for the results.
Lol. Like how highly specific you are. 

Mine was okay really. I want to say I'm confident on about 30 of them. Feel okay on 15, and blind guesses on the other 10 (time constraint), so don't know if that's enough. We'll know in a week. 

Lol. Like how highly specific you are. 

Mine was okay really. I want to say I'm confident on about 30 of them. Feel okay on 15, and blind guesses on the other 10 (time constraint), so don't know if that's enough. We'll know in a week. 
Haha. Just figured if we were guessing, let's do it!

Yeah. This was my second time taking it. I think I severely  underestimated the exam the first time. I think I worked about 700-800 practice problems (some repeats) before the exam this time. Good luck! I think you have a good shot! Hopefully we hear soon

I think I worked about 700-800 practice problems (some repeats) before the exam this time.
Do you mind sharing the practice tests you used this time? I am studying for surveying test that I am scheduled to take on March 29th. Also I am waiting for my seismic test results which I don't think I did very well on. So I want to make sure I at least get prepared for the survey one properly. I am already taking CPESR. Thank you

Do you mind sharing the practice tests you used this time? I am studying for surveying test that I am scheduled to take on March 29th. Also I am waiting for my seismic test results which I don't think I did very well on. So I want to make sure I at least get prepared for the survey one properly. I am already taking CPESR. Thank you
Sure thing!

* "120 Solved Surveying Problems for the CA Special Civil Engineer Examination" - I found this book to be very good prep for the exam (worked these twice). Highly recommend.

*  Reza Mahallati workbook Problems w/ practice exams (bought from coworker) - This book gives much harder problems than the actual test, but I found was very useful for topics that I needed extra reinforcement on. Seems like it would be more useful if I would have taken the class, but really hated the formatting (sometimes would have to turn the page in order to see rest of equations on a topic, etc.).

* Mansour Practice Exams and Solutions - These practice exams were also very close to the types of questions on the exam, with some material that is not on the current test plan. I worked these twice as well. This comes with equation sheets, although they are not organized very well and for the $99, felt it was kind of a rip off. Still, problems were good.

* "Surveying Principles" by Cuomo - This book is meh... the problems can be useful but overall, does not provide much as a reference.

I ended up making and binding my own reference manual out from all of the previously mentioned materials since they all do not give, what I would consider, a comprehensive cheat sheet for the exam. I was able to get it to about 25 pages and was all I really needed. I brought all of the books with me, but only if I needed to find a term or definition that I did not know. Maybe used them for 2-3 questions.

Hope this helps!

This is the big week ya'll!! 

How are you feeling? To be honest I've been anxiously waiting and was wishful the results were released last week. Waiting on results for Surveying (my last exam in the series). Felt pretty good overall (I THINK I got between 70-80% of them right..)

Since it's not my first rodeo with the exam, I'm definitely feeling nervous on whether I need to re-take though... just wanna close this chapter of my life already! Wishing everyone the best!!!

Not yet 😕

I wonder if the results will come out tomorrow...
Possible. But test results in September and November last year were released at 3:38 PM and 2:53 PM, so there's still hope today. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back