• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engineering Seal Drink Coasters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nlnthms7

Reaction score
Passing your respective engineering exam is a crowning achievement in one's career.  Following passing the exam, one is issued a license number, a certificate, and a state specific engineering seal with their name and respective license number.  Stamping Grounds provides slate coasters to licensed individuals in architecture, engineering, and land surveying. The process is easy! Simply email [email protected] and attach an AutoCAD or Revit file with your stamp and the address where you want them sent and I will do the rest! All files containing license seals will be permanently deleted after coaster is created.  I attached a couple examples of my very own coasters I use at my office.  Please see below for prices (shipping included).  If you require additional coasters, let me know and I will shoot you a price.

1 coaster = $15.00
2 coasters = $25.00
3 coasters = 30.00
4 coasters = $35.00

image.png

Illinois SE Example

image.png

North Carolina PE Example

It's a neat idea to offer personalized slate coasters for licensed professionals in architecture, engineering, and land surveying. The pricing seems reasonable, and the process appears straightforward. Thanks for sharing this service!

Back