I don’t believe weed helps everything... CO legislating weed for autism?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see the studies on that.... Hey let's just get kids high. Weed is the new ritalin? 

I mean rattlesnake venom is “natural” also- let’s all take a shot of that! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids are not handed a bong and told to light up because "getting high cures everything".

Cannabis oil has been shown to treat symptoms of several neurological conditions like epilepsy. Recent studies in Israel have shown some symptoms of autism can be reduced by the use of these oils, but more studies are underway to further test these findings. These oils are also very low in THC's which are the compound needed to get high.

That being said, I do agree that the science and the legislation should go hand in hand. It does not make sense to make something legal if there isn't any logical reason to do so.

Unfortunately I was hanging out with some Neuro surgeons at a work event for the wife  while back, they don't seem to have much stock in CBD oil, I believe they called it a "sugar pill"

Unfortunately I was hanging out with some Neuro surgeons at a work event for the wife  while back, they don't seem to have much stock in CBD oil, I believe they called it a "sugar pill"
Unsurprisingly, the efficacy of CBD oil tends to be proportionate to the residual amounts of THC in it.  

I can tell you that the weed patches are pretty effective for back pain - but its the same feeling you get if you have a strong drink..

All I'm thinking of is Rainman dropping his bag and counting the seeds instantaneously.

[SIZE=10pt]Are you kidding me or are you stupid? Weed is a universal tool that helps me all my life, my father also helped to cope with stress, and even my favorite pet cannabioids helped to cope with stress. To do this I turned to veterinarians but they are all scammers and I do not trust them so I turned to ;laskdjf;laskdjf;laskdjf;aslkdjf;alskfja;ls and I was happy because I found a real and effective medicine there. That's why don't hurt what saves lives every day around the world[/SIZE]

Last edited:
[SIZE=10pt]Are you kidding me or are you stupid? Weed is a universal tool that helps me all my life, my father also helped to cope with stress, and even my favorite pet cannabioids helped to cope with stress. To do this I turned to veterinarians but they are all scammers and I do not trust them so I turned to https://www.mymomsawhore.com and I was happy because I found a real and effective medicine there. That's why don't hurt what saves lives every day around the world[/SIZE]
Solid argument. Maybe cut back on the pot just a tad.

of course, the herb does not cure everything in the world, otherwise it would be freely sold in all countries

This is the first time I hear about this, it would be interesting to read the sources who wrote about this research.

This is the first time I hear about this, it would be interesting to read the sources who wrote about this research.
I am sure these "studies" do not exist since this is nonsense. I do not believe that marijuana can be prescribed to children who suffer from this disorder, as it can only scare them and aggravate the situation of their psyche. As for adults, it is already necessary to consider individual cases since marijuana acts differently on different psychics. I have had anxiety for many years, which I can control with the help of SBD oil in the liquid composition for vaping. It helps me relax and fall asleep, but it's not the same as smoking marijuana. I order this liquid on the menthol vape juices website. You can also see what they have in their catalog and even try this way of dealing with anxiety

Back