• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Transportation- EET Breadth and Depth Books and more

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remington

Reaction score
·         Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam by Michael R. Lindeburg (15th Edition)

·         AASHTO Green Book

·         EET-Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam - 2018 Edition

·         EET-Civil Breath -2018 Edition

·         Pass PE -Civil AM Prep Course Material-Latest Edition

·         Pass PE- Transp. PM Prep Course Material - Latest Edition

·         C.V. Chelapati Ph.D Hydraulic, Hydrology, Transportation (Depth) , Structure, Geotechnical, Surveying Volume V books

·         Civil PE Breadth and Depth Practice Problems and course materials/books and hard copies from School of PE and Pass PE and C.V. Chelapati classes.

·         California PE Civil Surveying Review Workbook- Solved Problems for the California Civil Surveying Exam by Peter R. Boniface Ph.D. PLS and 3 more practice problems from different resources

No price set yet. I accept a reasonable offer for all!!

Thank you 

Hi 

I'm interested in C.V. Chelapati Ph.D Transportation (Depth) . Do you still have it?  Thanks

·         Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam by Michael R. Lindeburg (15th Edition)

·         AASHTO Green Book

·         EET-Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam - 2018 Edition

·         EET-Civil Breath -2018 Edition

·         Pass PE -Civil AM Prep Course Material-Latest Edition

·         Pass PE- Transp. PM Prep Course Material - Latest Edition

·         C.V. Chelapati Ph.D Hydraulic, Hydrology, Transportation (Depth) , Structure, Geotechnical, Surveying Volume V books

·         Civil PE Breadth and Depth Practice Problems and course materials/books and hard copies from School of PE and Pass PE and C.V. Chelapati classes.

·         California PE Civil Surveying Review Workbook- Solved Problems for the California Civil Surveying Exam by Peter R. Boniface Ph.D. PLS and 3 more practice problems from different resources

No price set yet. I accept a reasonable offer for all!!

Thank you 
Do you still have these. I’m interested in EET Transportation depth binder

Back