TODAY IS THE DAY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
Last 2 years for Aprils exam results in SC. 53 days and 54 days repsectivey from date of exams and results posted on SC LLR.

Guess what today is....... Thats right, 53 days since the exam.

SCPE, that's a good way of looking at it.

Number of days after the exam was administered rather a hard calendar date. Maybe you did get smart studying for this thing after all. :claps:

Buckle your bootstraps men because its about to hit the fan!

I have to agree with you SCPE. You actually started this thread as I was thinking about it.

I don't know if a statistician would call 2 years in a row a trend but I have a strange feeling that the states, NCEES, and ELSES jerk you around for a week or two and then open the floodgates.

I think my state board will wait until Friday morning to mail them, that way we get the results on Saturday when they are closed, and will be calmed down by Monday morning before we call and rant and cuss at em.

Just my theory.

Don't forget everyone.

Someone (I think civeng123) stated that this April was the second time (Oct '05 being the first) that NCEES graded exams in-house. He said that made the results about 2 weeks late after Oct. and might do the same here.

Had I not heard that news, I would bet that we would get the results today or tomorrow. Now, I'm not 100% sure. :dunno:

Ed

I think it's today -

A clip from the Florida Board's website;

"meeting at the Hyatt Regency Tampa in Tampa, Florida. A time certain for this discussion has been set for 2:00pm, Wednesday, June 14, 2006, during the Board?s regular business meeting."

doesn't that pertain to "regarding professional engineer involvement in aluminum structures design manuals"?

Unfortunatly I think the Boards are as much in the dark about the results release as we are.

Ed,

It seems like NCEES grading in house would if anything speed up the process. Where did civ123 here that from?

I don't know, but he posted right up above. Maybe he'll answer you.

Its like anything. The things you aren't proficient at, you contract out to an expert, but you pay more (sometimes). Ultimately, you might be able to save a few bucks if you do it yourself, but the first few times could be a longer, slower and perhaps even more costly process.

Ed

Hopefully the CE WR cutscore is 45. That is what took NCEES so long. :bow:

Last edited:
I have a feeling that I will get no work done today at all. That **** refresh button is going to get one hell of a work out!!! :brick:

Do you really think cut scores can be that low? I hope you're right and that the ME is the same, but man, do you think it could be that low? Have you heard from any others who passed with something in the 40's?

I hope so! :thumbsup:

Ed

Back