Query on NCEES PE Civil sample exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEStructureAspirant

Reaction score
Hi, 

This is my 2nd attempt. I gave in April 2018 & decided to take a 1 year break(Did not appear for Oct 2018) & would attempt April 2019. 

I have my sample NCEES exam for April 2018. Should I buy NCEES sample exam for April 2019 or will it be a replica of NCEES April 2018?

Kindly advise.

Someone else can respond to this if they know more... I purchased the NCEES practice exam last fall for the Oct 2018 exam. The booklet was word for word the exact same as the practice test someone had a couple of years prior. I thought it was pretty funny I spent the money purchasing a hard copy of something I already had.

As far as I know, the questions do not change on that practice test. At lease not a whole lot. The solutions keep getting refined every new version. I'm not sure myself though. 

Just download the Errata. The practice exam will be the same as long as it is following the same specifications which I believe have been in place since 2015. 

Back