EIT from SoCal trying to prepare for April PE exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFrost

Reaction score
Hey Guys, 

I've been working mainly in the R&D sector , with experience in satellite development, and now, nuclear fusion.  

I think it's time for me to finish what I started with the EIT, and get my PE. 

Anyone who has any advices on a good strategy for study , books recommended,  resources for practice,  review classes , etc,   please feel free to comment !

Thank you ! 

Hey Guys, 

I've been working mainly in the R&D sector , with experience in satellite development, and now, nuclear fusion.  

I think it's time for me to finish what I started with the EIT, and get my PE. 

Anyone who has any advices on a good strategy for study , books recommended,  resources for practice,  review classes , etc,   please feel free to comment !

Thank you ! 
Hello and welcome! A great place to start is to search and browse the forum for the items listed above. There's a wealth of information on these boards just waiting to be utilized by you! 

Hello and welcome! A great place to start is to search and browse the forum for the items listed above. There's a wealth of information on these boards just waiting to be utilized by you! 
Thanks TJ, 

I've been searching the forums and found some answers !!   

Back