Useful Link

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the link. I know the link you posted contains topics covered on FE and PE exams. Some of the topics that are under PE exam such as Laplace, transfer function, Op-amps, transients etc might have been on the old PE syllabus but they are not on the current PE syllabus. Can you verify this?  

Thank you for the link. I know the link you posted contains topics covered on FE and PE exams. Some of the topics that are under PE exam such as Laplace, transfer function, Op-amps, transients etc might have been on the old PE syllabus but they are not on the current PE syllabus. Can you verify this?  
That site was last modified in 2005.

It's way out of date for what's covered on the exam. 

Some of the information linked *may* be helpful in further explaining but I wouldn't use this as a resource or call it useful. 

That site was last modified in 2005.

It's way out of date for what's covered on the exam. 

Some of the information linked *may* be helpful in further explaining but I wouldn't use this as a resource or call it useful. 
Yes I would call it useful, exactly how i did, and here are the sections - wasn't aware i had to be this specific

• Chapter 5 - Three phase power systems (PDF, 1.82 MB)
  • Chapter 6 - Transmission lines (PDF, 2.92 MB)
  • Chapter 7 - Rotating machines (PDF, 1.13 MB)
  • Chapter 5 - Worked solutions to some of the Chapter 5 problems (PDF, 167kB)
  • Transformers - Some miscellaneous notes about transformers (PDF, 289kB)

to roy - you are right

- wasn't aware i had to be this specific
I think you did it fine and thank you for taking time to share. None of us have so much time to detail every single time, we are grown ups and can do little leg work. The reason I ask was to make sure I was not missing something. You can't take stuff for granted for this exam. When in doubt ask. Now I get it, use the sections that are applicable as this program was developed a while ago. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back