School of PE - On Demand Question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat44

Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if this has been asked before-

I am signed up to take the On-Demand Civil/Transportation Course from SoPE for the April 2019 Exam. I work a lot of crazy hours in the winter (unexpected and unplanned) so because the course is On-Demand, I planned on starting the review as early as possible (using the October 2018 lectures). I would ideally like to be able to re-watch the Spring 2019 lectures as well, but if time does not allow, will I not be adequately prepped for the April 2019 exam from the October 2018 lectures... Same question goes for the lecture notes to bring to the exam... do I need to print these twice..

Thanks

The Oct 2018 recordings should be fine, unless the test plan changes dramatically for April 2019. The difference between the 2 isn't going to make or break you.

Though I'd make time to go over the April 2019 recordings as well, sometimes the second go-round is when it sticks.

I'd recommend watching the Oct 2018 recordings and work all the practice problems/exams. After that's completed, you'll have a feel of your strengths and which subjects need additional study time. When the Apr 2019 recordings come out, I'd focus watching the lectures on your weaker subjects and continue practice problems in those areas. I don't think there is a need to watch the entire lectures for both Oct and Apr lectures, but rather focus on your weaker areas the second go around. 

Back