December 2018 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any guesses on when the results will come out for last months testing? 

From the past posts here's what dates I've gathered for releasing results:

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018 @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

EDIT: Added in times results were released (PST time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anytime between now and Wednesday is my guess. Unfortunately, that means I am checking my email every 5 minutes for the next 3 days....

Edit: Also, September 10 was a Monday. Results have come on a Monday or Wednesday the last 5 cycles

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully soon! Is the right way to check just to look up your name here?

https://search.dca.ca.gov/

I've had too many shenanigans with bpelsg emails to trust waiting for their word...

Really? I thought I read somewhere that you are instantly added to the database of registered engineers.
While this may be true in other states this is definitely not true in CA. New numbers are only added every two weeks. The quickest way will definitely be the e-mail from BPELSG. 

I've said this before...release of exam results is entirely separate from the licensing process.  If you are waiting for exam results, the email will be your communication.  If you subsequently are waiting to be notified about licensure, feel free to watch for the email or the online license search.

Welp I sure hope they successfully updated my email after having it wrong last time...missed my authorization to test by 2 weeks because of that lol

Welp I sure hope they successfully updated my email after having it wrong last time...missed my authorization to test by 2 weeks because of that lol
Sure, that can be a problem.  You can always email them...again...to verify that. 

Hope the results come out today! I've been checking emails every 30 mins for 3 days. 

Hope the results come out today! I've been checking emails every 30 mins for 3 days. 
Ugh. That makes 2 of us... I was really thinking they were coming yesterday, so make the checking every 10 minutes. Fingers crossed for today.

Well, so far I don't think the board has released results in the mornings, is usually after 12 pm. So no reason to check right now..  

Well, so far I don't think the board has released results in the mornings, is usually after 12 pm. So no reason to check right now..  
Never mind. I take that back lol I just saw that in September 2018, August results came in at 9:46 AM lol 

Back