• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Power PE Exam, Georgia Tech (GA Tech) 3-inch thick Course Binder

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisfs

Reaction score
Georgia Tech, GA Tech, Course binder ** LIKE NEW **   This is the 3-inch binder that comes with the GA Tech Electrical Power PE Preparation Course that I took last year (Note: you will ONLY get the binder with all content in it, but NOT the online course access, which has already expired anyway).  The material in this binder covers everything taught in the online course including numerous shortcuts & tricks in reading & solving problems quickly.  I found it extremely useful during the exam where it helped me solve at least 9 problems: $250

Reply to post of send message to me if interested.  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon,

I am interested to purchase the  Georgia Tech, GA Tech, Course binder ** LIKE NEW.  

However, I would like to know what is included in the Binder. Please send me a copy of the table of content. In addition, please scan few pages out of  your Binder on the following topics:

Circuit Analysis

Electromagnetic Devices 

Rotating Machines

Devices and Power Electronic Circuits

I hope to hear from you soon. You can email the information to [email protected]

Thanks

AM

Back