ATLANTA STUDY GROUP FOR THE SE EXAM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
48 views and not a single reply. I know there are at least a dozen people taking the SE exam near the Atlanta area. I am mainly interested in studying the lateral portion of the exam. A study group would be a great help to every single one of us. We can use my office and I have practice exams, the Seaoc books, and all of the references.

I don't think I could make it there but gotomeeting or Skype study sessions aren't out of the question. I always study better in groups.

I'd be down to gotomeeting or skype study seshes (i'm in the great northleft)

(but I'm only studying for Gravity this cycle sorry!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be down to gotomeeting or skype study seshes (i'm in the great northleft)

(but I'm only studying for Gravity this cycle sorry!)
You could always swap and take gravity later (or do both). This could be valuable experience you are passing up as I've already learned some hard lessons from the lateral exam being a lowly east coast non-seismic engineer.

You could always swap and take gravity later (or do both). This could be valuable experience you are passing up as I've already learned some hard lessons from the lateral exam being a lowly east coast non-seismic engineer.
I've already paid for EET gravity so that's a costly swap ;) and I cannot mentally handle both. I get v. anxious and all in my head during exams / don't test well, so cutting out half of the stress is going to prove very beneficial to me. I will just bug you after you've passed for those hard lessons to be shared :D  

but! I'm down to pop in for discussion - maybe some of my lowly west coast seismic engineer experience can help somehow, and i also just want to keep learning. 

Back