97 - Nemi

98 - Nau

99 - Mich

..900 - Mosk

01 - Meur

02 - Mog

this is as of 10:50am

I Still waiting.....

the first 7 names today were quickly posted but it has slowed considerably, if there is 500 new engineers a year (total guess) they won't have them all posted till next exam.

icon6.gif

Edited by ccollet

Guest smanessis
the first 7 names today were quickly posted but it has slowed considerably, if there is 500 new engineers a year (total guess) they won't have them all posted till next exam.

icon6.gif

At this rate, we won't see our names until long after we recieve our letter. I am suprised they don't have some bulk update system.

Guest achristie

That's ridiculous! 20-30 names a day? That's all they do? There must be around 400 - 500 new PEs! This is gory....

Edited by achristie

That's ridiculous! 20-30 names a day? That's all they do? There must be around 400 - 500 new PEs! This is gory....

Oh Well, - anyone check their mailbox today?

Guest smanessis
Oh Well, - anyone check their mailbox today?

I checked - no letter

:brickwall: :smileyballs: :suicide1::whipping::hung-037::suicide::bawling::oldman: :jerkit: :

Enough said.

Guest achristie

I have a feeling that I will get the letter on Friday..... :holyness:

Guest smanessis

They are updating again this morning. I just saw the name of someone I took the test with. It is only a matter of time

Watch those mailboxes!!

They are updating again this morning. I just saw the name of someone I took the test with. It is only a matter of time

30 names down and only 350 to go.

seems like the last names are all over the place so there is no set order of them being entered.

i just did a little searching and found that last year at this time they started entering names around 6/26/06 (083900)

and consistantly entered 150 names, but it took until 7/25/06 to get to (084050)

i think that watching the names being entered is futile. i am gonna watch the mailbox (it may be quicker)

^^^ Slow down there horse !!! You are going to end up like ----> headexplode.gif

JR

Guest smanessis

I'm with ccollet. I am DONE watching names get posted. I am going to watch the mailbox instead.

No letter today, but I just checked the website .... :multiplespotting::PASSED2:

They issued me a # already, so I assume it's offical.

I can finally put away the crates of books and piles of paper I've had littering my living room since January. Woo hoo!

Congrats Tech_Junkie !!! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

If you have a registration #, then you are 'licensed' - the registration card is a formality.

JR

Way to go. Techie!!!! :multiplespotting:

Thanks all. :winko: The license numbers posted today go up to #084942, yesterday it ended at #084903. So 39 posted today.

And who said there was no longer a need for skilled data entry people?! :screwloose:

Edited by Techie_Junkie

Castle was hard at work today.

Edited by Techie_Junkie

^^^ I bet they were ... 10.gif

In fact, I am sure they are so concerned about updating the registration #'s timely, that they will postpone vacations and make July 4th a working holiday. :rolleyes:

For those who haven't heard (seen) - whacky097.gif just a little longer. The wait is almost over !! :)

JR

^^^ I bet they were ... 10.gif

In fact, I am sure they are so concerned about updating the registration #'s timely, that they will postpone vacations and make July 4th a working holiday. :rolleyes:

For those who haven't heard (seen) - whacky097.gif just a little longer. The wait is almost over !! :)

JR

I am sure that we will receive letters well before they are done putting licensees in system. My guess is today or tomorrow.

NEW YORK RESULTS LETTER ARE IN. Speaking with a consultant from Rochester who received her letter yesterday. WE should be getting ours today. (Way to go CMS from DAY!) :multiplespotting:

Sign in to follow this