EET COURSE WORTH THE TIME & MONEY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael Cooper

Reaction score
Good day all! I have recently passed the October 2018 Transportation PE exam and wanted to give a shout out to Engineering Education and Training! Mr. Samir Ead is an incredible instructor and covers a broad range of topics in enough detail to give you the confidence to pass this test! It is affordable in comparison to many other prep courses. I took the ASCE course and EET is BETTER! 

All the best to future testers! 

Rachael

I signed up since everyone recommended it and I really hope it pays off this time :(

PE April 2019 exam is only 115 days away...So I need to start making a schedule...and get to studying!!! and why am I freaking out so much???!!!!! oh my god I can't breathe. <Hyperventilates>

Good day all! I have recently passed the October 2018 Transportation PE exam and wanted to give a shout out to Engineering Education and Training! Mr. Samir Ead is an incredible instructor and covers a broad range of topics in enough detail to give you the confidence to pass this test! It is affordable in comparison to many other prep courses. I took the ASCE course and EET is BETTER! 

All the best to future testers! 

Rachael
I have signed up for the EET courses both breadth and depth after 2 unsuccessful attempts with SOPE. I started reviewing the breath on-demand last night. My binders will arrive this Thursday.

Back