Texas PE- Post PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed the Texas PE but my name doesn't show up in the search... and I submitted all my paperwork prior to taking the exam. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did your application get approved?  You should have gotten a notice from them...

Yeah, I was approved for the test and all my requirements were green. In the next steps, after passing the PE exam, it says that your PE number will be emailed to you in the "next few days". Just wondering if anyone else has received it. 

From what I can tell, many people (258) who passed the exam and had their applications were approved are already listed on the PE roster for 12/6/2018.  Historically, the TBPE assigns numbers the same time they release the results.  So, maybe I would give them a call or send them a message regarding your application...Good luck!

http://engineers.texas.gov/downloads.htm#roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I received an email Friday morning with my license number and the paperwork I need to submit with the stamp.

Same here. Email was sent next morning at 0600hrs. Name was in the roster even before that. Pocket card is also online. 

I am trying to complete my application . And right now I am trying to get PE references for me. I am an electrical engineer who wrote the Power exam. Can my PE Reference be a Civil Engineer with PE in Civil?

I am trying to complete my application . And right now I am trying to get PE references for me. I am an electrical engineer who wrote the Power exam. Can my PE Reference be a Civil Engineer with PE in Civil?
Yes. I had a civil P.E. reference review and sign my SER without any issues. Of course it’s up to that person to sign off for you. 

Submitted my online application a few days ago, but today I mailed off my SER and 3 recommendations.

So far I have been worried:

• That I forgot to include everything, even though I included it all.
  • That I've transposed numbers in the address and it's not going to make it there.
  • That the adhesive on the envelope will pop open and all the contents will spill out in transit.
  • That UPS will lose the whole dang thing.
Am I missing anything?

It's finally official, waited 40 days to have my Texas PE license # released today... what a rewarding  journey!

It's finally official, waited 40 days to have my Texas PE license # released today... what a rewarding  journey!
Congrats! How long did it take from when everything turned green on the TBPE website before everything was finalized and released?

Back