• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Construction Breadth and Depth Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan89

Reaction score
So I just found out I passed the October 2018 Civil Construction PE exam and I am now looking to sell all of my materials. This was my first time taking the exam and I wanted to make sure that it was my last so I studied my butt off and bought everything that I could possibly determine as valuable. I took the PPI course as well and did countless hours of practice problems. I by no means think that I am smarter than anyone and there is no telling how many "educated guesses" I was away from failing, but I do credit my success (luck or not) to having so many references and taking countless practice exams. I am wanting to sell everything together and would be willing to part with it for $900. I think this is a fair price being as that you would get $2300 worth of value. The only other book you would need to get would be the Steel Manual, but it is often good to purchase that and keep for yourself. I would be willing to send some documents that contain some other valuable materials that helped me. The key to passing is repetition and knowing where to look. Let me know if you would like to buy or make me an offer.

/monthly_2018_12/image.png.e19864d11baaa54b24d52ea0a3393f57.png 

/monthly_2018_12/image.png.0d272d5a8fac2ff9600881e673eb27db.png

/monthly_2018_12/image.png.4d71f3a6960c5bfa4ac6a5e88a3ec412.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.png
    image.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 2
  • image.png
    image.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

What is the difference between the Construction Practice Exam and Assessment Guide, and the Construction Practice Exam for the Civil PE Exam? Are they still for sale? Is everything here still for sale? 

Back